• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next cycle line up

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going to start planning my next cycle now as I'm heading into pct, looking for advice to help me really figure out what I want to do.
Option 1: msten, halo, epiandro
Option 2: sdmz3, epiandro
Option 3: epitren, halo, epiandro
Option 4: msten, epitren, epiandro

I really want to continue a recomp and I just finished up epitren and epiandro. The strength was awesome and dropped some bf percentages.
I will be happy with the option that either gives me even more strength then the epitren while staying lean, or the stack that will shred up even harder than the epitren itself.
Thoughts and opinions all welcome, and I understand that what I'm asking may seem trivial because I'm sure one stack is good for either of the two.
I have not yet run halo but I hear it's great for cutting. Unless this compound is mild compared to non methylated tren, I am interested in the stacking ability of the two.
I hear msten can lean out and give godly strength.
On the other hand the sdmz3 I am reading all amazing results and running on just below maintenance I think may produce an even more cutting effect with the epiandro.
Nothing is set in stone I just want some feedback to get me set in the right direction, thanks guys.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm going to start planning my next cycle now as I'm heading into pct, looking for advice to help me really figure out what I want to do.
Option 1: msten, halo, epiandro
Option 2: sdmz3, epiandro
Option 3: epitren, halo, epiandro
Option 4: msten, epitren, epiandro

I really want to continue a recomp and I just finished up epitren and epiandro. The strength was awesome and dropped some bf percentages.
I will be happy with the option that either gives me even more strength then the epitren while staying lean, or the stack that will shred up even harder than the epitren itself.
Thoughts and opinions all welcome, and I understand that what I'm asking may seem trivial because I'm sure one stack is good for either of the two.
I have not yet run halo but I hear it's great for cutting. Unless this compound is mild compared to non methylated tren, I am interested in the stacking ability of the two.
I hear msten can lean out and give godly strength.
On the other hand the sdmz3 I am reading all amazing results and running on just below maintenance I think may produce an even more cutting effect with the epiandro.
Nothing is set in stone I just want some feedback to get me set in the right direction, thanks guys.

I like option 2 and 4.

Option 2 will be good, but it's best utilized in a caloric surplus. Option 4 I haven't ever really considered, but I think it's going to produce the best gains towards your goals. Say weeks 1 - 6 Epi tren weeks, 5 - 8 m-sten, and weeks 1 - 8 Epi andro

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I like option 2 and 4.

Option 2 will be good, but it's best utilized in a caloric surplus. Option 4 I haven't ever really considered, but I think it's going to produce the best gains towards your goals. Say weeks 1 - 6 Epi tren weeks, 5 - 8 m-sten, and weeks 1 - 8 Epi andro

What doses should I run epitren and msten at? I'm probably going to still run epiandro at 4 caps a day

What doses should I run epitren and msten at? I'm probably going to still run epiandro at 4 caps a day

Is go with 4 - 6 caps Epi tren, it really depends on how strong an effect you want, and how well you tolerate the sides. M-sten, is go with 2 caps, 3 if you're a big mofo lol

Is go with 4 - 6 caps Epi tren, it really depends on how strong an effect you want, and how well you tolerate the sides. M-sten, is go with 2 caps, 3 if you're a big mofo lol

Lol yeah. Awesome thanks I'll definitely look more into this

Back