• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ + Epi

bman

Registered
Reaction score
I have been reading through the forums and wanted to see what some of the experts thought about this stack. Here's some background; I'm 28yo 5'8" 174lbs at around a 9% BF. I have been throwing weights around for about 10 years. I have done a few cycles primarily when then BOLD200+Testabolan were around but I haven't been around this side of supplements for a while.

I was looking at Super DMZ + Invasion (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol). I couldn't find much about Invasion online. Plus cycle assist or a liver cleanser.

This was suggested for the dosing:

1-4 Week Cycle

SDMZ 1 am/before gym
Invasion 1 am/before gym

SDMZ 1/pm
Invasion 1/pm
Cycle Assist or Liver Cleanser

4-8 Week PCT

Nolvadex 1mL (20mg) 1/pm before bed

Advanced Cycle Support 3/pm before

Ultra Male 1/pm before bed

Any thoughts or suggestions on the over all cycle or dosing? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Also am I increasing any particular side effects stacking the two together?

If it's sdmz 1, you shouldn't stack anything with it

I have been reading through the forums and wanted to see what some of the experts thought about this stack. Here's some background; I'm 28yo 5'8" 174lbs at around a 9% BF. I have been throwing weights around for about 10 years. I have done a few cycles primarily when then BOLD200+Testabolan were around but I haven't been around this side of supplements for a while.

I was looking at Super DMZ + Invasion (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol). I couldn't find much about Invasion online. Plus cycle assist or a liver cleanser.

This was suggested for the dosing:

1-4 Week Cycle

SDMZ 1 am/before gym
Invasion 1 am/before gym

SDMZ 1/pm
Invasion 1/pm
Cycle Assist or Liver Cleanser

4-8 Week PCT

Nolvadex 1mL (20mg) 1/pm before bed

Advanced Cycle Support 3/pm before

Ultra Male 1/pm before bed

Any thoughts or suggestions on the over all cycle or dosing? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Also am I increasing any particular side effects stacking the two together?
Too many methylated steroids brother. Why do you think you need a stack of epistane, methylstenbolone, dimethazine, methyl 1-testosterone , and methyl 1-AD!? It's one thing stacking a mild nonmethylated product like epi andro or 4-andro, but epistane isn't quite as mild as some try to lead on. I'd recommend going for one product or the other, not both.

Back