• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about Dzine/Tvar/4andro stack

vanhoman30

Registered
Reaction score
Im going to starting:
-30mg Dzine
-30mg Trenavar
-4caps (split x2) 200mg IML 4-ANDRO
(30yrs old, 4 PHcycles done proper, and 1 Test cycle as well...5'8" 170lbs @ 9%bf atm...)
My main question is, will the 200mg 4-ANDRO, help act as a "Test Base", and help keep away sides like lethargy, no power, etc??? Any other benefits at 200mgs a day???
ALSO, should i incorporate a AI (on hand all i have is Erase), and i also have a ORIGINAL IML E-Control (6OXO)....
which one would be the smarter move to add in DURING the cycle, and which one would be better used DURING PCT???
AND AT WHAT DOSAGE? I was thinking maybe ONE cap of Erase EOD on cycle...
AND 3 (300mg) caps of OG E-CONTROL during PCT (I have nolva or clomid to use, i usually go with clomid...but not sure with this stack???
THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL INPUT AND INFO!!!

Yes the 4 andro will work as a test base. Use the e control during cycle, erase during pct. I would go with Nolva for pct because clomid makes me a crybaby bitch.

E control during the cycle? It is the OG kind (6OXO), i believe it is 3 caps=300mgs.
I only have the one bottle. Its enough for 20 days at that dose...
Would it be good to just take 2 caps of it, EOD. DURING this cycle? 200mg EOD?

And also, ive never used anything but just Clomid or Nolva...how should i dose the Erase during 4 weeks PCT???

Thanks man!

Me personally.....I would take maybe 1 daily if even that. That's just me. Erase start 3 caps a day your second week of pct. 2 caps daily 3rd week. 1 cap daily the last week

^So jut one OG Econtrol EOD? Or would one EVERYDAY, be better?
Ill do that with the Erase for PCT though, thanks!
Im also taking Inibit P, a prolactin control, 2x a day, taken with my AM Dzine/Tren dose, and PM Dzine/Tren dose (i split the tren 3x a day, they are just 10mg caps).

I would do eod but do what you are comfortable with. They're your boobies

lol, thats what i mean...This is my first time using Dzine.
I think ill start taking 1 cap of the Econtrol per day, STARTING on WEEK 2.

-give it full time to kick in, and a little estro is good, eh?
JUST NOT SURE SINCE THIS MY FIRST TIME WITH DZINE (plus a low dosed of Trenavar...but i think the E control and P5P/VITEX will cover that...?)

That sounds great. Listen to your body.

Any other tips or things about running erase or the og control e???

Lethargy...

I am 3 days in to my cycle.
-15mg x2 Dzine
-10mg x3 Trenavar
-100mg x2 IML 4ANDRO

-Already feeling like sleeping all day...

would adding in my OG E-Control (6OXO) OR ERASE HELP???

I do have some Stano200 i could throw in, run it around 800mgs????

SUGGESTIONS?!?

Back