• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking to maximize my cut - Confused by the similarity of the products

gdblu

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve been cutting on Keto for the last 11 weeks and am averaging around 1.3lb/week at 2750kcal, but I’ve also been losing strength and that’s killing my motivation to stick with it. I have another 10-15lb to go (I put 25lb on during a 9 month bulk/fulk in 2013) but I’m adding carbs back in to take a break from keto for a while. I’m still gonna run the deficit at 2750 (my maintenance is around 3400), but progress usually slows for me when I have carbs in the mix. I’m looking for something to help progress moving forward, but also help me retain/regain some of the strength and stamina I’ve lost over the last 3 months. I’ve heard good things about IML, so I thought I would give their products a try, but the descriptions for each all seem to be the same and I’m not sure if one would be more suitable for meeting my goals than another.

For example, Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 says “Increases Strength & Power. Helps with Cutting”. M-Sten Rx says “Increases Strength & Power. Helps with Cutting”. Halo Extreme says “Helps with Cutting. Increases Strength & Hardness”. Similarly for Epi-Tren Rx, which is what I was researching.

I ran a 6-week cycle of Epi @ 36mg during that 2013 bulk, which was my first – and only – experience with PH. I did a lot of research before running it, but I’m no expert and don’t know how all of the compounds compare with and against each other.

While I eventually want to pack on lean mass and become freakishly strong, right now I’m more concerned with preventing further loss and dropping some more of this fat. Are one of these products better than the other for what I’m desiring? That cycle was solely Epi, no stack, but I realize many of these PHs are increasingly efficient when stacked (like, when researching Epi-Tren, I saw a lot of recommendations for stacking it with Epi-Andro or 4-Andro), so should that be what I look for?

For reference I'm coming up on 40, 6' 225 @ ~20%, working out 4 days a week doing heavy compounds for the most part.

Thank you for any insight.

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums brother.

I'd recommend 4 caps Epi-tren for 6wks stalled with Epi andro at 3 caps for 6wks. You could also add osta. This combination would make for a great recomp and Strength.

are you doing any refeeds on this keto plan??..or is it straight keto?

I was doing cyclic/refeeds, but I ended my keto run on Sunday and added carbs back in this week. 3000kcal 400 carbs on workout days (4), 2500kcal 100 carbs on off-days (3).

Thanks, Adrenolin. That's what I was looking to run, but when I went to the store I got sidetracked by the other offerings and that's when confusion set in...

With these compounds, how deep of a deficit should I run for cutting without sacrificing strength? Stick with ~2750, or eat closer to maintenance while on-cycle?

You'll be able to retain muscle mass, and possibly gain a small amount on a larger deficit than you would naturally. So your current, is good so long as you're still making steady progression at that deficit

Thank you, Adrenolin, I truly appreciate your assistance. One more question before I submit my order: In many of your suggestions, I don't see mention of Ultra Male in PCT. Is it not necessary with a SERM?

Back