• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 Help

dahalfa

Registered
Reaction score
So I have a bottle of 2.0 at home and want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

Week 1-4
DMZ 2.0 2 caps am/pm
ACS 2 Caps 4 hours after morning dose of DMZ

Week 5-8
50 mg clomid. Ordering from hardcore peptides and it says 40 mg x 60 ml so does that mean I have to take a little more than 1ml to get a full 50 mg.
ACS 2 caps
Is ultra male or e-control necessary?

Have a multi, fish oil, and joint support I am already taking.

So I have a bottle of 2.0 at home and want to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

Week 1-4
DMZ 2.0 2 caps am/pm
ACS 2 Caps 4 hours after morning dose of DMZ

Week 5-8
50 mg clomid. Ordering from hardcore peptides and it says 40 mg x 60 ml so does that mean I have to take a little more than 1ml to get a full 50 mg.
ACS 2 caps
Is ultra male or e-control necessary?

Have a multi, fish oil, and joint support I am already taking.
Hey there welcome to the IronMagLabs forums

I'd recommend splitting the supplement doses as follows for simplicity's sake. All hormones upon waking and all supports and PCT products prior to bed.

And yes, I'd recommend dosing the 40mg for 5wks to get the same effect as 50mg for 4wks.

I recommend bridging E-Control from the SERM, in Weeks 9 - 11 at 3 caps per night. It is used to help prevent estrogen rebound and the chance of delayed gynecomastia from rapid testosterone conversion to estrogen after using a SERM.

Last edited:
Back