• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low dose Osta during pct- what's the verdict?

Hendrix91

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to keep as much of my gains as I can from the cycle, thinking of running osta rx at 1 or 2 caps ed during my 4 weeks of nolva. If I did this should I run nolva for an extra week before starting e control to ensure I'm recovered? Wondering everyones experience with this

Looking to keep as much of my gains as I can from the cycle, thinking of running osta rx at 1 or 2 caps ed during my 4 weeks of nolva. If I did this should I run nolva for an extra week before starting e control to ensure I'm recovered? Wondering everyones experience with this

I would just keep training hard and consistently, keep your calories and water intake up, and then begin the osta when you begin the e-control... And run the osta for 8wks at 3 caps

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Would I need to do another pct after the osta if I run it like that? I've hears running it past 4 weeks is suppressive

Would I need to do another pct after the osta if I run it like that? I've hears running it past 4 weeks is suppressive
It's not really suppressive, after running your pct your hormones are generally well above their normal level, and fall back to normal in a few weeks. A pct after osta isn't absolutely necessary, but if you wanted you could run 4wks of ultra male since it's a mild ai and would serve to be enough to get you back at your homeostatic hotmail levels. If not, your body will get back to normal on it's own quite quickly after osta... Like I said suppression trends to be minimal

Alright thanks man, just wondering if you have any experience with the SARM triple stack? Osta, GW, S4. It seems to be heavily endorsed over at the elitefitness boards but I can't find too much info elsewhere, just looking for an unbiased opinion. Seems like a good way to make gains without running an actual PH cycle, although the triple stack is expensive and they recommend HCGenerate ES after, which ends up being like $500 for everything for I believe 8 weeks

Alright thanks man, just wondering if you have any experience with the SARM triple stack? Osta, GW, S4. It seems to be heavily endorsed over at the elitefitness boards but I can't find too much info elsewhere, just looking for an unbiased opinion. Seems like a good way to make gains without running an actual PH cycle, although the triple stack is expensive and they recommend HCGenerate ES after, which ends up being like $500 for everything for I believe 8 weeks
I'm not a fan of S4 and GW is impractical... it's generally too expensive to run at an effective dose. Osta works very well at doses up to 33mg, and as low as 10mg.

waste of money...and results are skewed and unproven..

Back