• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

5 Weeks Out from Nat'l Qualifier...pics attached...need last min. stack help!

Ktaylor966

Registered
Reaction score
I am 5 weeks out from the Ronnie Coleman Classic (Masters division Men's Physique, I'm almost 48 yrs old!))...I may be ahead of schedule... I am using Super Trenabol (2 caps twice per day)...I'll run out of this one week out. I'd like to pulse another product but need help deciding... I have a bottle of Osta, one bottle of the original Cyanostane, 2 bottles of Deca Drol. I don't need bloat, water retention! Is Osta adequate? Simply adding it as a stack and continue using through the day of show?

Attachments

• 5 weeks out front.jpg
    5 weeks out front.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 37
  • abs_5 wks out.jpg
    abs_5 wks out.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 27
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 31
I'd run the osta and cyano... You're a lucky bastard to still have some cyanostane

And looking good btw. I'd like to try physique sometime

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm going to follow your advice as far as adding Osta. I am going to hold off on the Cyanostane and use it in preparation for the Nationals (not being presumptuous but shit, I'm pretty fucking hard for an old man in Masters class, LOL!).
I have three bottles of 1-Andro also but again, that's for National prep. If you want some Cyanostane, I recently purchased this from So Cal supplements. As far as I know they still have some. BY the way, what are the sides from this one, taking 2-3 per day?

Well crap, looks like SoCal Nutrition is out of stock. You might try amazon but it'll be expensive. Is Cyanostane really that special? What would it compare to? I like M-Sten and I also like Blackstone's Epi Smash..... haven't tried Epi-Tren but from what I read here, it's great stuff!

It largely would depend on what you have been using and what your labs look like. If you have been using a lot of orals you might be having undetectable organ stress that only labs can confirm.

What has the last 3 months looked like PH/DS/AAS wise for you?

Three months ago I finished a stack of Epi Smash and 4-Andro, its been at least 4 months since I was on M-sten (4 caps per day). I am on TRT and that'll remain forever (only 100 mg test cyp. every 5th day). I use Advanced Cycle Support always when on a cycle of any orals (3 caps per day). As I mentioned, I've been solely on Super Trenabol (4 caps per day) for past three weeks and it'll be ending in 4 weeks, one week out from show. I'll continue the TRT and I'll be adding Osta next week (at 3 caps per day, I'll up this to 4 caps per day when Super Tren runs out).
I'll also add LeanFuel Extreme and Razor Cuts in the final three weeks leading up to show.

Cyano

Cyano would be my first choice by a long shot.

Wow, since both you and Adrenolin recommend Cyano I'll definitely stack it at 2 tabs per day. Can I taper Super Trin back to 3 tabs and it'll last me all the way thru to week of context?

Wow, since both you and Adrenolin recommend Cyano I'll definitely stack it at 2 tabs per day. Can I taper Super Trin back to 3 tabs and it'll last me all the way thru to week of context?
definitely that's still 60mg iirc, and stacking it with cyano you won't need quite as high doses. I wish we still sold the cyano, it was a great stack!

You guys need to STEP UP and make it again. I really don't think the cost is an issue. I read before that cost of raw materials increased but I seriously doubt if you guys offered it at $99. or thereabouts, it would be an issue. It damn sure wouldn't be for me, but I'm speaking for myself.

One of the cleanest best stacks we ever carried was Cyano. Great results with almost zero sides.

Cyanostane is the best for show prep,stacked with anything else dry also,5 weeks out your just in time to get dryer an harder with it...let er rip

Never ran it

If you're lucky enough, there are some UK vendors that still have some cyano left! Most of them ship to the U.S.

Back