• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with forming cycle

BadgerNation

Registered
Reaction score
I am 165 LBS at 5-10. I have used dmz 2.0 about 6 months ago and want to give it one more go. Here is what I am thinking but I have a couple questions about it. I know this is not an IML product, but the rest of it is so I figured it would be appropriate to post here. The only reason I don't want to do 3.0 if because I just don't want to take in the 60 MG per day YET. I am strictly using this cycle to bulk on size and will be consuming large amounts of calories, carbs, and proteins.

Weeks 1-4
Super DMZ 2.0 (1 am / 1 pm)
Decadrol Max (2 am / 1 pm)
Advanced Cycle Support (2 am / 1 pm)
PCT IV (1 am / 1pm)

Weeks 5-8
Clomid (50 mg)
Advanced Cycle Support ( 1 am / 2 pm)

Weeks 6-9
E-control (1 am, 1 pm, 1 evening)

Will the decadrol provide good results in addition to the dmz 2.0? I put the PCT IV in there to combat the lethargy but are there other options that are similar that I should look into? Lastly, is this too much to use, possibly should I take out the decadrol?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, BadgerNation!

This is basically Methadrol Extreme, except less dimethazine and more decadrol. Why aren't you interested in 3.0? What do you mean 60mg? 2 caps would be 20mg...

isn't the 3.0 3 steroids at 20MG each per day. Thats how I got the 60. I have only done 1 cycle in my past and it was of dmz 2.0 for 30 days with all proper support and pct. Do you think I would be fine running 3.0 as my second cycle? My weight is only 165, which was why I was hesitant.

Let me know your thoughts!

isn't the 3.0 3 steroids at 20MG each per day. Thats how I got the 60. I have only done 1 cycle in my past and it was of dmz 2.0 for 30 days with all proper support and pct. Do you think I would be fine running 3.0 as my second cycle? My weight is only 165, which was why I was hesitant.

Let me know your thoughts!
I wouldn't have recommended you do your first cycle with 2.0. Your current stack plan isn't much different than the 3.0.

Ok but would you recommend what I currently have setup or just run dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks? Or recommend just taking out the decadrol and running the dmz 2.0 again with the supports I listed above?

Thanks.

Ok but would you recommend what I currently have setup or just run dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks? Or recommend just taking out the decadrol and running the dmz 2.0 again with the supports I listed above?

Thanks.
I'd probably go with something I could run a little longer, like Halo, and stack that with decadrol and epi-andro for 6 - 8wks

Something like this

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 8
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 1 - 6

Decadrol MAX
4 caps upon waking

Weeks 3 - 8
Epi-Andro

3 caps upon waking

Halo Extreme