• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Second Cycle

YummyOstrich

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished up my first cycle last week using osta rx. I got some pretty good gains from the 12 weeks I was on it and since I was only taking two a day I don't believe I'll need any sort of pct. I am new to phs so I'm not super knowledgable but I am considering running the epitren or halo cycle that is sold here since they look like they could help me a lot with my cut this year. Are these too advanced for someone on their second cycle or should I be fine as far as side effects go? Also do I need to wait a full 8 weeks before I use epitren or halo after using osta rx since osta rx isn't really a prohormone and I don't really need to do pct?

I just finished up my first cycle last week using osta rx. I got some pretty good gains from the 12 weeks I was on it and since I was only taking two a day I don't believe I'll need any sort of pct. I am new to phs so I'm not super knowledgable but I am considering running the epitren or halo cycle that is sold here since they look like they could help me a lot with my cut this year. Are these too advanced for someone on their second cycle or should I be fine as far as side effects go? Also do I need to wait a full 8 weeks before I use epitren or halo after using osta rx since osta rx isn't really a prohormone and I don't really need to do pct?
Hello, Welcome to the IronMagLabs Forums, YummyOstrich!

You're correct in that Osta is not a prohormone.. it is mildly suppressive, but generally a PCT is not required. If you wanted, you could begin a prohormone cycle immediately.

Epi-Tren or Halo would be great for shredding weight. Though halo is a little more cost efficient.

You can see the layout here.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=32

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm here to Help! ;)

Last edited:
It looks to me like epitren is more geared for cutting and the halo is a bit more universal. The epitren looks like it may be a better fit for me and is only a few dollars more unless I'm overlooking something. I may go with the epitren then. If I'm following the dosing instructions I'm pretty unlikely to do any damage to my body, correct? Also are there any specific things like pre workouts or fat burners I should avoid using while on cycle?

It looks to me like epitren is more geared for cutting and the halo is a bit more universal. The epitren looks like it may be a better fit for me and is only a few dollars more unless I'm overlooking something. I may go with the epitren then. If I'm following the dosing instructions I'm pretty unlikely to do any damage to my body, correct? Also are there any specific things like pre workouts or fat burners I should avoid using while on cycle?

The cycle support will keep you free of most sides.

I find Epi-Tren to be the most effective at doses of 6 caps+, however since you're still very new to using such substances, I'd recommend you do a week 6wk cycle with 4 caps per day, which is a light - moderate dose.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Epi-Tren
4 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Epi-Tren
1x E-Control

As far as avoidance goes, no there's nothing you need to specifically avoid. I'd recommend however, checking your blood pressure and heart rate regularly... if it gets up to high, you may want to cut all stimulants. Use your best discretion.

is it necessary to go for 12 weeks instead of 8? I realize longer cycles would probably be better but from what I've seen on different forums even on a shorter 8 week cycle it's still comparable to some designer steroids. Is it worth it to have to buy the extra bottles for the longer cycle?

Ah, yeah I should have read more carefully. Sorry I'm trying to juggle a few different tabs here and I'm getting my reading confused. Just to be clear, is the epitren a ph and a steroid because it converts into a steroid hormone once its in the body or is it because it actually contains a steroid?

Ah, yeah I should have read more carefully. Sorry I'm trying to juggle a few different tabs here and I'm getting my reading confused. Just to be clear, is the epitren a ph and a steroid because it converts into a steroid hormone once its in the body or is it because it actually contains a steroid?
It's both because Epistane is a legal designer steroid and tren is a prohormone to trenbolone

I thought epistane was considered to be a ph. It all seems like a large grey area to me but if it's legal in the states I don't care too much as long as it's relatively safe. My main concern is that I have friends who will use a strong ph but won't touch a ds because of the stigma that comes with it.

I thought epistane was considered to be a ph. It all seems like a large grey area to me but if it's legal in the states I don't care too much as long as it's relatively safe. My main concern is that I have friends who will use a strong ph but won't touch a ds because of the stigma that comes with it.
No offense to your friends, but their logic is stupid. It's all the same really, prohormones become active steroids after being metabolized, designers are already active.

Technically epistane could be classified as both a ph and a designer steroid, as the epistane is already an active steroid, once it is consumed and metabolized a small percentage is converted to desoxymethyltestosterone (pheraplex). Another compound like this is Methyl 1-Alpha (one of the compounds in our SDMZ 3.0)... the M 1-A is already active, but after being metabolized a percentage is converted to methyl 1-testosterone (M1T).

In terms of being natural, you not natural if you use AAS, designers, OR prohormones. Nor are prohormones any safer than the other two classifications. The only real difference is legality. Designers and prohormones being on the legal side of things, and AAS being on the illegal side.

Back