• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tendonitis Issue

Titanium

Registered
Reaction score
I currently am about 10 days into Osta RX. I am experiencing signs of tendonitis in my lower left forearm. I was thinking of taking off a week of lifting to let it heal. Is this a good idea? Do I still continue supplementation or should I stop? Or should I continue to work through the pain?

Here is my .02;
yes continue your supplementation!
If it hurts your FA than don't do it.
Continue to lift/train other ways that DO NOT bother your FA. No sense in making it worse. I am pretty sure legs, back, chest, tricepts and cardio do not bother your FA.

Last edited:
Im with b80q on that part.... I to over train my shoulders last week but I jus didn't stop,I couldn't, so I jus did a lite pound workout for it....the pain is stil there so ima keep going with that until its better..

+1 on above mentioned. The Osta has little to nothing to do with that issue.

Im definately not blaming the Osta. I was just wondering if I were to take a week off to rest should I stop taking Osta until I workout again....thats all. For all that have had it, its a pain in the ass sometimes to even pick up a suitcase.

might want to look at getting an elbow brace. it puts pressure on the area. The best thing is rest and maybe naproxen (if you are not allergic to it) the prescription dose is 500mg twice a day, however the OTC is 220 each pill, taking two would give you 440mg which is close enough.

I have an issue with tendinitis. I stay away from front lateral raises altogether and do extra shoulder presses, dumbbells, barbells, hammer strength, etc. I also wear elbow brace on movements that are irritating. I bounce back between ibuprofen and naproxin and use basic muscle rubs. It has been improving.

I have been wearing one of those ace arm bands for tendonitis. Ive been lifting light on biceps. Bought an elbow beace today. Its somewhat bothersome even doing cable flys which I do standing and incline. Will see how it goes...

I had a severe case of tendonitis last year to the point where had to completely take a break from lifting. You for sure don't won't to get to that point my brother as I was extremely painful and took 3mnths to completely heal. I highly recommend you do therapy to that muscle with strength bands and water aerobic. Exercise if you have access to a pool. Yes it freaking sucks to be on cycle, in the zone, growing and then have to do what I am recommending. However the long term effect will be an effective working muscle and no long term care like I had to go through. It's one month to be completely healed or depending upon the severity of how long it will take to heal and worse case scenario repair. Good luck and fast healing my brother!

Back