• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta-RX questions

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Last week of PCT, was looking at taking osta, however trying to figure out if I should be concerned about hair loss, vision problems, etc.

Also trying to figure out dosage and possible pct needed after cycle

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not experienced any such sides with ostarine even up to 40mg. I'd recommend going with 3 caps 20mg for 8-12wks. It's mild suppressive, a pct for it is entirely up to individual discretion. If you decide to do a PCT, something mild such as solo E-Control or Ultra Male would be plenty

Should I wait a couple of weeks after my PCT before taking Osta or start taking as soon as I finish last dosage?

Also, just run recommended dosage of ultra-male that is on the bottle?

Hair loss and vision problems are highly unlikely from Ostarine or Ostarine containing products.

Males should take Osta Rx as recommended on the bottle, ie 3 caps daily.

I would use Ultra Male for PCT at 1 cap per day.

I've run multiple cycles of Osta, and I've NEVER had any negative sides. Enjoy!:)

Should I wait a bit after my pct before starting osta?

How long? Current cycle w/pct was 12 weeks

How long? Current cycle w/pct was 12 weeks

Ideally, it's time on cycle + time on PCT = time off. But at the least, I'd like to give my system 4 weeks to clean out.

The for PCT for osta, just run 1 cap of ultra-male for the same duration of the osta cycle?

Is the osta even slightly liver toxic?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes it can be, there are slight temporary elevations in ALT enzymes in some users reported in the literature. These elevations reversed after discontinuing the Ostarine. However most users have no elevations at all.

As always, stay very well hydrated on any oral supplement of this type.

The for PCT for osta, just run 1 cap of ultra-male for the same duration of the osta cycle?

1 cap of Ultra Male for 30 days post Osta is fine.

Thanks guys, I'll wait at least 4 weeks to start my osta cycle and them it 3-3.5 months for my next halo/andro cycle

Can I run clen w/osta or that something I just run by itself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll wait at least 4 weeks to start my osta cycle and them it 3-3.5 months for my next halo/andro cycle

Can I run clen w/osta or that something I just run by itself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes you can cycle the clen 2wks on 2wks off... or stay on the clen for up to 4wks if you take diphenhydramine (found in benadryl and otc sleep meds) to upregulate your adrenal receptors.

If on for 4 weeks, take diphenhydramine at night?

Back