• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

terrible last couple of days

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
yesterday i ate completly shit and today my strenght was so down i just wanted to quite. Anyone have any ideas on mentors or something i dont know im just having such a hard time right now getting myself to go to the gym eat right and even school. none of my friends are into working out really so over the past 6 months ive kind of alienated them and im cool with most of the guys at the gym but most of them have different sceduals and i just never seem to have a parter to work out. im just ranting but i really dont want to quit but its so hard not to but i know if i push past this it will be worth it and the return will be amazing

I feel d same way sometimes....but one thing that keeps me goin is body transformation video on youtube...I look at them every day n night....n even at my job....not to look like some of them but to get n d mood....its hard to get up n jus go to the gym at times but looking to find someone to go with u can b as hard at times as wel...but I found thinking about going to d gym every day n minute to do better will push u harder...n your mind will make it ezy for u to do so...I go by myself, but I don't have to cause my brother is a bodybuilder n train with a few of the best in Pittsburgh ...I don't go with them cause I don't look like they do...lol..but im jus as strong...

I work out alone also, so I feel your pain. Personally when in a rut I completely change up my workouts, do some crossfit type stuff, it different and kinda keeps it fresh for me. As far as you tube videos...I like to watch gregg plitt....for some reason he just fires me the F up. Good luck brother!

Sometimes you are just over worked and need to take a break. It's good for you mentally, and, physically.
I just got back at it after about 2.5 weeks off.
Felt good to just eat and sleep like a normal person.

Sometimes you are just over worked and need to take a break. It's good for you mentally, and, physically.
I just got back at it after about 2.5 weeks off.
Felt good to just eat and sleep like a normal person.

I second this. It's hard to shut it off but if you don't you are going to eventually fatigue your body out and obtain and injury brother.

Back