• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How soon can I start another stack?

Mr_Greek

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so.. I was just curious.
How soon can I start another stack after I finished a stack?

Example:
4week On cycle
4week PCT
(Do I have to wait another 4weeks?)
(Or... after I run PCT can I start a new stack?!)

-Thanks

the rule of thumb is, time one cycle (including PCT) equals time off-- so 4 weeks cycle 4 weeks pct equals 8 weeks off. unless you use Osta as a bridge. example- 4 weeks cycle, 4 weeks pct with Osta starting week 2 for 4 weeks, then another cycle for 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 weeks.

Pt I'm confused. So a full cycle of super dmz would be 8 weeks.4 weeks of super dmz and 4 weeks of pct and then you take another 4 weeks off. If using osta as a bridge how will it help? How does osta shorten the waiting period before starting another cycle?

Osta is just used as a bridge into another cycle, to help keep the gains going into another cycle. You are right however, it does not shorten the length, however if using osta as a bridge, i would use it four to eight weeks in between.

Ostra will help keep mass gained during cycle and allow you to continue to grow going into next cycle. 4,4,4 is fine. If you can afford it take ostra during pct and off time.

So if I understand correctly..

4weeks On cycle
4weeks PCT
4weeks Ostra (optional, but preferred)

Start of new cycle

4wks post PCT at a minimum.

4 weeks cycle
4 weeks pct with osta
4 weeks osta solo
4 weeks cycle
4 weeks pct with osta

Is this correct?

Oh my goodness, watch out, I can see planning in my head going on!!

Osta

Wow talk about whos on first whats on second. Could anyone run this bye again? Could I use Osta with Halo stack? If I could could I get it spelled out for me on the weeks that I take what with what.

Last edited:
Back