• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need some expert advice

basher

Registered
Reaction score
good afternoon,
i am a 48 yr old male. 6 ft tall, 205 lbs. roughly 15% bodyfat. i am in the process of a cutting cycle. strictly eating and lifting and minimal cardio.
i have a cycle left of dianabol 25 mg capsuls left over from a previous cycle. I would be taking 50 mg a day. would it be bad to take it with the HALO EXTREME? and if i do, what else besides a PCT should i be concerned about using?
thank you in advance.

You don't want to mix orals really. I mean it happens all the time, guys run multiple orals, but this is abusive.

And Halo extreme with dbol doesn't really make sense. Thats kind of like running dbol and var..it goes against the goal of dbol being primarily a bulker.

Mind you, if you wanted to run dbol or even anadrol as a leaning.cutting agent, its not the best oral to do this with, but if you are in a calorie deficit, you will see it act more as a leaning agent...It does have the potential for water retention, gyno, etc... though.

If I were you, I'd ditch the dbol..hold it for another time and invest in some Epi Andro RX. This for cutting, hardening and leaning blows away Halo imo. Buy the 4 bottle pack and run 6 caps per day, 3 in am, 3 in pm.

Eat clean, hit cardio, increase rep ranges, decrease rest periods.

Run a liver support, Advanced Cycle by IML, or liv52 by himalaya are two trusted versions I use with my clients and myself. If you do the Epi Andro, then you have to decide if you are going to use ACS. It has saw palmetto and I firmly believe that the saw palmetto may decrease some of the benefits of the Epi andro compound..(this is open to argument)-- I use ACS all the time personally but never with epi andro.

If you want Halo, ACS is perfect. You can get away with running the Halo at 50mgs-75mgs all day. It is safe and very effective. It kind of reminds me of var and tbol in some ways.

Halo-extreme and dbol doesnt make a lot of sense in general..and at 48 yrs old recovery from PCT may not be a option....TRT may be the next option...espc with dbol.....

Only thing I dont concur with Wes on is the use of anadrol while cutting. ....drol is a great precontest drug when done correctly and if in a heavy caloric deficiet..but I wouldn't run it with halo-extreme either..

I agree with these guys. It doesn't make much sense to stack those 2 compounds. It can be done, but they provide rather contradictory effects, so most people would decide against it. Sometimes a cutting & mass-building oral are combined in this fashion, but that normally only occurs when the 2 drugs being stacked provide some type of synergistic effect or are useful in helping to achieve a particular goal.

I agree with these guys. It doesn't make much sense to stack those 2 compounds. It can be done, but they provide rather contradictory effects, so most people would decide against it. Sometimes a cutting & mass-building oral are combined in this fashion, but that normally only occurs when the 2 drugs being stacked provide some type of synergistic effect or are useful in helping to achieve a particular goal.

For example, some guys combine Anandrol and Winstrol before a show, as the Anadrol is useful for maintaining muscle size, strength, and fullness during caloric restriction, while the Winstrol will help harden up a dry out the physique. many guys have gotten good results with this stack, but both of these drugs contribute to the goal's of a contest prep BB'r. In your case, you have not provided any good reason why you want to stack them, which leads me to believe that there is no good reason.

Back