• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running Ultra Male during cycle and PCT, and then Clomid for PCT?

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question, but I'm thinking about doing something like this:

1-4:
Super DMZ 2.0
Ultra Male RX
Advanced Cycle Support
Liv52
Taurine
Hawthorn Berry

5-8:
Clomid
Ultra Male RX
Advanced Cycle Support
Liv52

Would running the Ultra Male RX during the cycle help to counteract some of the suppression and help me recover faster? I'm trying to cover all bases here.

Thanks alot.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but since SDMZ 2.0 does not create any estrogenic effects at all, I won't need any E-Control or Arimidex?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but since SDMZ 2.0 does not create any estrogenic effects at all, I won't need any E-Control or Arimidex?

Never think that. Ever. Just run the ultra male during pct.

Sorry for the noob question, but I'm thinking about doing something like this:
Would running the Ultra Male RX during the cycle help to counteract some of the suppression and help me recover faster? I'm trying to cover all bases here.
No, it would be a waste on cycle.. it's not going to make you any less suppressed.. it may however improve your sleep and libido whilst on cycle.
No need for Adex, but E-Control could could benefit the pct. I'd bridge it in the last week of Clomid and run it 3wks, two weeks longer than the clomid to help prevent any chance of estrogen rebound from aromatizing natural test levels created from the SERM.

Back