• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca Drol Max Log

banthony

Registered
Reaction score
Finally received my bottles of Anabolic Matrix and Advanced Cycle Support so I started the Deca Drol stack (Deca Drol, Anabolic Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male and E-Control) this morning. Thanks to Rioddy for helping with the dosing protocol, PT and Heavy Iron for their input as well. Some personal details below:

Weight: 180 this morning
Height: 5'6''
Rountine:M-F (Sat. & Sun are off days. May through in an additional day during the week if needed.)
M: Back/Abs
T: Chest/Calves
W: Arms/Abs
Th: Shoulders/Calves
F: Legs
Cardio: 3 to 4 times a week 20-30 minutes...on the Stair Master
Other Supplements: SuperMax pre-workout...Universal Real Gains post. May switch back to Gaspari Myofusion. Gaspari stuff works for me so sticking with.

Goal: Add quality muscle and continue to lean out. My goal on this cycle is between 2-4 pounds of quality muscle. May not seem like alot but on my physique will show. Also right now my view is if I can't flex it...don't carry it. (Lee Haney reference)

Diet: 5-6 solid meals with 1 shake post workout. Food sources are below:

Red Meat(only once a week if that)
Chicken, Ground Chicken, Ground Turkey and Tuna
Rice, potato, green beans and brocoli.

Typical meals are grilled chicken and rice or potato with one of the vegetables. Also will cook up the ground chicken or turkey with onion and baby portabello mushrooms along with rice. I typically make large quantities and then pack meals for the day. I can pretty much eat the same thing all week so these seem to be the staples. Not overly scientific, if I do a show I will weigh my food, but right now go by the mirror. If I'm flat...I add more carbs and when I feel the need to lean out I reduce.

Water Intake: Averaging a gallon and a half day. With cardio hitting it real quick...so now that I'm on the stack will pump it up to about 2 gallons.

Dosing:

Okay it would look like this if you have everything...
Deca drol Max - 3 caps per day (1 cap taken three times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx- 2 cap daily(if you have it)
Ultra Male Rx- 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx- 2 caps daily

You carry that out then the last 4 weeks:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx- 2 caps daily (if you have it)
Ultra Male Rx- 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Rioddy helped out here....so again a big thank you my friend.

I took my first dose of Deca Drol, Anabolic Matrix and Advanced Cycle this morning pre-workout along with my Superpump. Obviously not expecting a ton on the first day as it needs to get into my sytem...also was up most of the night with sick child. Overall workout was suprisingly great for so little sleep this morning....here's the breakdown:

Triceps:
Pushdowns
Overhead Cable
Rope pushdowns
Tricep extensions on cable
Skull Crushers (3 working....finished with 4 sets of 7)

Biceps:
Hammer Curls with rope attachement on cable into
Barbell curls into
Preacher Curls

I repeat the bicep routine 3 times...basically a giant set. Finish with forearms. 20 minutes on the StairMaster also. I'll see about getting pics up also. Any suggestions let me know...sorry if too much detail but figured better more than less.

Keep pumping at it!! should see some nice gains from this

Very cool, will be following

Looking good bro.

Day2:

Shoulders this morning. No cardio as tomorrow is leg day. Want my legs to be fresh. Here's the shoulder breakdown...

Shoulder Press in Smith Machine
1 arm side laterals
Behind the neck press (only used every other week...placed 3rd so tons of weight not needed) supersetted with Upright rows
2 sets for this combo
Presses facing pad of hammer strength press....work the delt-tie ins again supersetted with machine front raises.
Rear Delt flyes on peck deck. I do a front load on rear delts using 5's...basically the 7 method...just seems to work well right now with 5's....35 seconds rest in between each set.
2 sets overhead cables
3 sets high rope pulls.
Dumbell shrugs
Rear machine shrugs

Also did calves this morning. 3 sets of seated and 3 seats of calf presses on leg press.
Typically 3-4 sets on exercises unless noted. Rep range is 8-12. Weights vary...if I feel strong I go heavier and vice versa. More concerned with feeling the muscle work from rep 1. As you can see I'm a volume guy....rest usually no more than 45 seconds between sets and usually done my workouts within 45 mins. Leg day being the exception...take a bit more time then.

Got home had a protein shake and waiting my grits to cool down. Yesterday's meals broke out as such:
1:egg whites/mixed with 2 whole eggs dry oat nut break ( no high fructose corn syrup in the bread)
2: 2 lean beef patties/dry potato
3: Same as 2
4: 2 lean beef patties cup of rice
5: Same as 4

About 2 gallons of water. Deal on lean beef so bought a bit. Typically don't have red meat often but good savings and will help feul me through tomorrow's leg day.

As you can see pretty bland but I like it and works. Back days and leg day are keys to the week. Let me know if I left anything out. Kid was up sick again but workout went well yet again. Definitely need a bit more sleep tonight...weight was about the same this morning.

Any suggestions are always welcome as I don't claim to know all. I'm just a fan of bdybuilding and love to train as most of you are on this site as well. Sometimes I can't sleep before back or leg day I get so excited. I was huge Shawn Ray fan during his career...simply because my height and at times...near flawless physique. Sorry rambling.

So figured I'd provide an update. Haven't posted much in a while simply because once you see my routine for the week very little deviation....Just finished my 4 weeks of Deca Drol and started my PCT. Today was the first day with E control. Here's what I noticed during my run....

Pumps in the gym were great....have a more pronounced level of fullness/hardness to the muscles...dedinitely leaned out...but am up 5 pounds....which I'm quite happy with. Will finished out my PCT the next 4 weeks and then take another 4 weeks off before deciding what to run next. I experience no sides with this run. Stoked as if Deca Drol gave me this....what will the next level bring. Any suggestions for my next run?

Halo Extreme is a good second cycle. I like 3 caps daily so you may want to pick up an extra bottle.

Halo extreme 3 caps ed would be good..

Thanks guys. As I'm trying to be thorough with my decision....also looked at Cyanostane. Or is Halo the better option in moving up? Always looking for lean gains...both have zero aromatization. Cyano seems to have a bit more liver toxicity. Obviously the more potent the PH the higher risk of some sides...just looking to make the safest jump into the next level.

As I'm just starting my PCT...is the best option to then stay off for 8 weeks after my PCT before starting my next run? I've been reading about Osta Rx...wasn't sure if once PCT is complete...I could use the Osta for 4 weeks before running the next.

Thanks guys. As I'm trying to be thorough with my decision....also looked at Cyanostane. Or is Halo the better option in moving up? Always looking for lean gains...both have zero aromatization. Cyano seems to have a bit more liver toxicity. Obviously the more potent the PH the higher risk of some sides...just looking to make the safest jump into the next level.

As I'm just starting my PCT...is the best option to then stay off for 8 weeks after my PCT before starting my next run? I've been reading about Osta Rx...wasn't sure if once PCT is complete...I could use the Osta for 4 weeks before running the next.

4wks post PCT at a minimum. That being said you could roll right into your Osta as a bridge which is it's intended use.

Neck..thanks...yes will run full 4 week PCT. If I don't use Osta as a 4 week bridge...I need a full 8 weeks off befoe next cycle correct...thought time on = time off? Heavyiron recommended 3 caps of Halo for my next run...looks like an awesome stack...also looking at Cyano....thoughts? Goal is always more lean muscle....dry gains.

Back