• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd Time PH Cycle Advice, Kind of a Noob

barbarian

Registered
Reaction score
26 years old, 5'11", 174 lbs 10-13% bodyfat.

The first two times I did a PH cycle I used a pre-made quad stack called Testplex 450 for 4 weeks. The first time I used some OTC PCT and the second time I did a pyramiding method with the PH and used no PCT. I had great results from this supplement but both times I lost about 20-30% of the mass I gained from it. I have been lurking here for a few weeks and have been doing my research. I realize that was pretty stupid to do. But I'm here now to do it the right way!

I have a proposal for my next cycle, but am not sure if this might be "too strong" for a 3rd time. I got the idea of this from another guy on a different forum. I realize this is a pretty hardcore stack, so let me know if this is "overkill" and I'm better off saving some money and going with something more reasonable.

I'm relatively new to this, so any additional advice you can give on timing and dosage would be appreciated.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Ultradrol 20 mg/day
DMZ 20 mg/day
Halodrol 50 mg/day
Epistane 30 mg/day

Advanced Cycle Support

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

That's quite a bit of ph's! I don't think your liver will be happy!

Right that's what I thought and why I wanted to check with you guys. I have another "liver safe" cycle I am contemplating as well. Here it is:

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Trenazone
Trenavar
MaxLMG
Furazadrol

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Too much on both. 2nd is lighter but still heavy. More isn't always better. Food is the best supp in the world

Drop the furuza for sure. Lmg is a wet bulker so no need for a cutter in there. Also get a good AI. Every thing in that stack aromatizes a lot

Drop the whole 4 compound thought process.. I love furaza, but only if he's prepared to dose it 450-600mg daily. Epi-Andro is quite effective at 4 caps daily. use one or the other and stack it with Decadrol MAX at 6 caps daily. This would be a strong nonmethylated stack that you could cycle upwards of 6-8wks. The Decadrol is a progestin, so you may want to have a prolactin inhibitor or dopamine agonist on hand.

Drop the whole 4 compound thought process.. I love furaza, but only if he's prepared to dose it 450-600mg daily. Epi-Andro is quite effective at 4 caps daily. use one or the other and stack it with Decadrol MAX at 6 caps daily. This would be a strong nonmethylated stack that you could cycle upwards of 6-8wks. The Decadrol is a progestin, so you may want to have a prolactin inhibitor or dopamine agonist on hand.

Thanks for the info. Definitely learning a lot here. I think I will take a few steps back and do some more research before I try another cycle. I like your suggested stack better already. ALOT cheaper and sounds a lot safer too.

Back