• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Soujerz's OSTA-RX Log

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so HeavyIron and IronMagLabs was nice enough to send me a bottle of OSTA-RX to log for 30 days.

I am currently on HRT 200mg of TEST CYP 1x week and .5mg adex EOD (for some reason my awesome genetics make me produce estrogen above the norm). Only other supps are creatine mono, beta alanine and whey protein.

Today when i received my bottle in the mail i took 2 caps and went and did 20mins of abs, 20mins of HIIT cardio on the elliptical machine and 10 mins LISS walking on an incline, didn't notice anything but it was my first dose. My goals are to Maintain as much mass as possible as i lean out over the next 30 days doing a carb cycling diet with weekly to bi-weekly refeeds depending on how flat i am looking. I am currently at 6'3'' tall 249lbs. somewhere between 12%-15% B.F.

I am dosing the OSTA-RX at 1 cap 3x daily spread out AM, NOON, PM.

Nice. Glad to see ya over here, Soujerz!

Day 2: 4/6/14

So today i did 20 mins abs and 40 mins of cardio LISS in the AM, Took my dose first thing with some caffeine and yohimbine, not sure if its the OSTA but i could swear my calves were more vascular, nothing else noticed.

Then at night i went back and did ARMS, only had a preworkout meal of 50 grams egg whites, 60 grams oats cooked and 10 grams coconut oil, no preworkout, took my 3rd cap with that meal, had a really awesome workout arms were pumped the whole hour and endurance was great.

It was also a refeed day for me so i went high on carbs the whole day but the majority were post workout so not sure if the extra carbs or osta or a combo of both helped me have a great workout.

Day 3: 4/7/14

Today I went and did deadlifts, squats, leg press, and calves. My legs are my most genetically gifted body part, so i only have to train them once a week and they maintain size and i focus more on the first exercise deadlifts. Apparently i didn't eat enough carbs yesterday on my refeed because i didn't look filled out enough in the mirror, i'll need to add more carbs in an possibly switch to a less clean carb source, cookies, pancakes or what not. I had mostly white rice and red potatoes the day before. Vascularity seems to be better throughout the day. Nothing else noticeable with the OSTA-RX, maybe slight enhancement of libido.

Day 3: 4/7/14

Today I went and did deadlifts, squats, leg press, and calves. My legs are my most genetically gifted body part, so i only have to train them once a week and they maintain size and i focus more on the first exercise deadlifts. Apparently i didn't eat enough carbs yesterday on my refeed because i didn't look filled out enough in the mirror, i'll need to add more carbs in an possibly switch to a less clean carb source, cookies, pancakes or what not. I had mostly white rice and red potatoes the day before. Vascularity seems to be better throughout the day. Nothing else noticeable with the OSTA-RX, maybe slight enhancement of libido.
Yeah, life's tough like that..;)

Day 4: 4/8/14

Today i did cardio only in the AM empty stomach 40 mins LISS on the treadmill. Felt tired and run down the whole day only got 5 hours of sleep the night before. Not much noticed with the OSTA-RX here are a few pics to give you guys an idea of where i'm at.

20qgkmw.jpg
95v5hw.jpg

Carb load!!!!

Yay!

This saturday i am going out for dinner, i'm gonna just do it up for my last meal of the day, appetizer, main course, dessert, i should look awesome sunday morning.

Heavy do you recommend that i lower my fats for the other meals earlier in the day? I normally keep them at like 10-15 grams per meal, but i heard on your high carb/ refeed day try to drop all fats and just go protein/carbs most of the day obviously the dinner meal i can't control the fats and i want ice cream.

This saturday i am going out for dinner, i'm gonna just do it up for my last meal of the day, appetizer, main course, dessert, i should look awesome sunday morning.

Heavy do you recommend that i lower my fats for the other meals earlier in the day? I normally keep them at like 10-15 grams per meal, but i heard on your high carb/ refeed day try to drop all fats and just go protein/carbs most of the day obviously the dinner meal i can't control the fats and i want ice cream.

On a carb load you need to keep fats very low that day. There's some really good fat free ice cream you may consider. Its sky high in sugar but zero fat. Tastes good too.

Day 5: 4/9/14

So today i trained chest/shoulders

Had a great workout, started with machine press working up in sets of 10 to get blood into my muscles, last 3 sets were working sets. I don't know the weight but i was at the bottom of the stack so 10 x 260, 10 x 280, 10 x 300, I doubt the lbs are correct though. Then i did incline bench working up in sets of 8reps, so 135 x 8, 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 245 x 8, then last set was double drop set 275 x 5 (i had a spot and he assisted the last 2) then dropped to 225 x 6 (assist with last 2) then 135 x 8 (assist with the last 2) CHEST was super pumped. Then flat bench dumbbell press for sets of 12 so i just did 90lbs for 12 reps 3 sets really focusing on squeezing blood into the muscle. Then i did single arm machine flyes 4 with R arm 4 L arm back to 4 with R arm 4 L arm then back to 2 R arm 2 L arm, so 10 reps each arm basically just weird rep split up, superset with stretch pushup to failure, i put 2 benches next to each other and did pushups between. Chest was annihilated so i just did some delts since i feel doing chest exercises hits the delts pretty hard. I did single arm dumbbell lateral raises 4x10reps each arm 25lbs superset with standing single arm overhead press 45lbs, Then i finished with reverse pec deck rear delts 3 x 30 (yeah 30! my rear delts were surged with blood). Finished with 20 mins LISS cardio treadmill.

So the workout was awesome not sure if its the OSTA or just that i got good sleep and had 3 full meals and 1 shake before i trained that day. Whatever it was I had a blast with this workout. Tomorrow is Big Back Day workout will be first thing AM since i have work from 1pm - 8pm tomorrow.

On a carb load you need to keep fats very low that day. There's some really good fat free ice cream you may consider. Its sky high in sugar but zero fat. Tastes good too.

Thanks I'll drop all fats then just whatever i get from Lean ground turkey and chicken breasts, other protein sources will be egg whites, whey iso, fat free greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese.

Day 6: 4/10/14

Back

Today i woke up in the AM ate 50 grams of egg whites 60grams of cream of brown rice and 10 grams coconut oil, went and trained back an hour later. I started with plate loaded machine rows, single arm, started 1 x 45 for 8 reps, workout protocol called for working up in weight 8 reps only till i could only get 8 reps. Let me tell you i was strong as a bull today i got up to 5 45's for single arm row for 8 decided to do a triple drop set for the last set so i got 6 45's for single arm row for 5, dropped to 5 45's for 5, then 4 45's for 6 and was so happy with my strength said fuck it and did 3 45's for 8 one arm took a break then did the other arm (did this style the whole set so this exercise took about 20 mins), I was really strong normally i can barely get 5 plates for 3-4, i am gonna say the osta is helping with strength because everything else is the same. Next went to reverse facing mag bar pulldowns palms facing each other. Wanted to do more rep work focusing on the squeeze at full contraction and then also allowing my arms to fully extend to get a really good stretch in my scapula did 4 sets of 12 at 180 on the cable column. Next was shrugs in the smith machine but i do them single arm with my body parallel to the bar so i did the smith bar with 45 and a 10 on each side for 12 with each arm 4 sets. Then i finished with t-bar row machine, since this was my last exercise i only put on 2 45's and really focused on squeezing my middle traps and rear delts 4x 12. I was feeling so good before i left i went to the dumbbells and did a drop set of bent over rows, 130lbs for 7, then 100 x 5, 80 x 7. I was completely drained after this. So far the osta seems to be helping with strength more than anything between hitting 275 on incline bench and the 6 45 plates on machine rows. Tomorrow is abs/cardio. Then refeed/cheat meal saturday which i think i will do an upper body workout for with alternating sets. Bench/bent over row, shoulder press/dumbbell up right row barbell curl/seated tricep overhead extension. maybe throw in side laterals. So far i am really liking how strong i am on the osta-rx. I almost wish i wasn't dieting for the summer since i bet i could add some good muscle with this extra strength i am having but hopefully i can preserve all muscle and lose pure fat since strength is so good right now.

Day 6: 4/10/14

Back

Today i woke up in the AM ate 50 grams of egg whites 60grams of cream of brown rice and 10 grams coconut oil, went and trained back an hour later. I started with plate loaded machine rows, single arm, started 1 x 45 for 8 reps, workout protocol called for working up in weight 8 reps only till i could only get 8 reps. Let me tell you i was strong as a bull today i got up to 5 45's for single arm row for 8 decided to do a triple drop set for the last set so i got 6 45's for single arm row for 5, dropped to 5 45's for 5, then 4 45's for 6 and was so happy with my strength said fuck it and did 3 45's for 8 one arm took a break then did the other arm (did this style the whole set so this exercise took about 20 mins), I was really strong normally i can barely get 5 plates for 3-4, i am gonna say the osta is helping with strength because everything else is the same. Next went to reverse facing mag bar pulldowns palms facing each other. Wanted to do more rep work focusing on the squeeze at full contraction and then also allowing my arms to fully extend to get a really good stretch in my scapula did 4 sets of 12 at 180 on the cable column. Next was shrugs in the smith machine but i do them single arm with my body parallel to the bar so i did the smith bar with 45 and a 10 on each side for 12 with each arm 4 sets. Then i finished with t-bar row machine, since this was my last exercise i only put on 2 45's and really focused on squeezing my middle traps and rear delts 4x 12. I was feeling so good before i left i went to the dumbbells and did a drop set of bent over rows, 130lbs for 7, then 100 x 5, 80 x 7. I was completely drained after this. So far the osta seems to be helping with strength more than anything between hitting 275 on incline bench and the 6 45 plates on machine rows. Tomorrow is abs/cardio. Then refeed/cheat meal saturday which i think i will do an upper body workout for with alternating sets. Bench/bent over row, shoulder press/dumbbell up right row barbell curl/seated tricep overhead extension. maybe throw in side laterals. So far i am really liking how strong i am on the osta-rx. I almost wish i wasn't dieting for the summer since i bet i could add some good muscle with this extra strength i am having but hopefully i can preserve all muscle and lose pure fat since strength is so good right now.
Right on, man!

Day 7: 4/11/14

Nothing special today just a low carb day and cardio. Had to do it in the PM after work, 20 mins abs, 20 mins HIIT, 10 mins LISS, nothing really noticeable endurance is normally always good, im one of the rare guys that actually enjoys doing cardio, lol, call me crazy.

Day 8: 4/12/14

So today was my refeed day. Decided to train chest/back alternating sets with sets of bis/tris just on the cable column really focusing on squeeze and getting blood into the muscle, my logic was the Cheat/Back movement will hit my bis and tris so no need to go crazy with my bis and tris only exercise.

So i started with Flat Bench/T-bar rows (the ones you put the bar in the corner, but my gym has a landmine i think they call it)

Bench 135 x 15 - Tbar 2plates x 15
bench 185 x 10 - tbar 3plates x 10
bench 225 x 10 - tbar 4plates x 10
bench 275 x 8 - tbar 5 plates x 8
bench 315 x 5 (first 3 no help, min assist with last 2) dropped to 225 x 6, then dropped to 135 x 9 chest was destroyed
tbar row 5 plates for 6, dropped 4 plates for 8, dropped 3 plates for 10, crippled

The whole time i was doing cable column supinated tricep single arm pushdowns and single arm bicep curls focusing on squeezing the muscle and time under tension.

Felt good decided to do some slight incline bench dumbbell press alternating with bent over single arm rows.

did slight incline bench 100's x 8 - single arm rows 125 x 10
bench 90 x 10 - rows 130 x 10
bench 90 x 10 - rows 140 x 8

again still doing cable column bis and tris in between.

In all i was strong as hell 315 is not easy for me and i was surprised to get 3 solid reps my excuse is being 6'3'' i have rather long arms but thats an excuse. Also the 140lbs did not feel like 140 and it was my last set, so far Osta-Rx is showing some really good strength gains in a short amount of time and while eating a hypocaloric diet. Im really liking it.

Day 8: 4/12/14

So today was my refeed day. Decided to train chest/back alternating sets with sets of bis/tris just on the cable column really focusing on squeeze and getting blood into the muscle, my logic was the Cheat/Back movement will hit my bis and tris so no need to go crazy with my bis and tris only exercise.

So i started with Flat Bench/T-bar rows (the ones you put the bar in the corner, but my gym has a landmine i think they call it)

Bench 135 x 15 - Tbar 2plates x 15
bench 185 x 10 - tbar 3plates x 10
bench 225 x 10 - tbar 4plates x 10
bench 275 x 8 - tbar 5 plates x 8
bench 315 x 5 (first 3 no help, min assist with last 2) dropped to 225 x 6, then dropped to 135 x 9 chest was destroyed
tbar row 5 plates for 6, dropped 4 plates for 8, dropped 3 plates for 10, crippled

The whole time i was doing cable column supinated tricep single arm pushdowns and single arm bicep curls focusing on squeezing the muscle and time under tension.

Felt good decided to do some slight incline bench dumbbell press alternating with bent over single arm rows.

did slight incline bench 100's x 8 - single arm rows 125 x 10
bench 90 x 10 - rows 130 x 10
bench 90 x 10 - rows 140 x 8

again still doing cable column bis and tris in between.

In all i was strong as hell 315 is not easy for me and i was surprised to get 3 solid reps my excuse is being 6'3'' i have rather long arms but thats an excuse. Also the 140lbs did not feel like 140 and it was my last set, so far Osta-Rx is showing some really good strength gains in a short amount of time and while eating a hypocaloric diet. Im really liking it.
Awesome; glad to hear it!

Day 10: 4/14/14

Legs - Deadlift concentration.

So naturally my legs are rather large at least for my liking so i train them only 1x a week and focus the majority of my workout on deadlifts, if i do deadlifts on back day i just feel hammered the day after so i like splitting it up like this.

Workout was.

deadlifts

135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 6
415 x 3 for 3 sets.

Pretty crushed after this i i just did some leg presses feet really wide apart nothing crazy

6 - 45's each side for 12 reps
7 - 45's each side for 12 reps
8 - 45's each side for 12 reps

calf raises on the leg press 3 - 45's each side for 20 x 4 sets
super set with squats 155 x 15 really wide stance again and just focusing on really sitting back nice and slow and contracting all parts of my legs as i go down and come up.

Felt good with this workout surprised i got 415 for 3 sets normally 1 set of 3 drains me bet endurance and strength are getting better and better with the osta-rx, also the refeed on saturday probably helped out too.

Day 11: 4/15/14

Chest

I felt good trained in the AM after my first meal of oatmeal and a whey iso shake with 10 grams of coconut oil.

started with hammer strength flat bench,

1 - 45 each side for 15
2 - 45 each side for 12
3 - 45 each side for 10 x 3 sets of this

incline bench

135 - 8
185 - 8
225 - 8
245 - 6
275 - 4 drop set to 225 for 5 drop set to 135 for 11.

went and did dumbbells flyes flat and incline

flat bench flyes 45's for 12
incline flyes 40's for 12
flat flyes 55' for 12
incline flyes 50's 12
flat flyes 55's for 12
incline flyes 50's for 12

then i did dumbbell pullovers focusing on firing my serratus 50lb dumbbell for 3x12
superset with
stretch pushups, basically put two dumbbell flat benches next to each other and did pushups in between them with my hands on the benches just trying to get a really nice safe stretch in the pec, i like these cause if i feel to weak to complete the pushup or too much tension on the stretch i can just bail out and drop to my knees.

Strength is really feeling good also my vascularity was very pronounced i had veins in my calves today and it was chest day.

Day 26: 4/30/14

Sorry I haven't been updating this log but life and work have been really busy lately and haven't had time to do write ups. So some info on the OSTA-RX. My weight is down to a new low of 242.7 in the AM, which isn't crazy from 249 when i started only 6.3lbs in 26 days but it has been quality weight loss. It has to be all fat that i've lost. Because as i've been saying with all my updates my strength has either stayed the same or increased on all my lifts and if you are gaining strength you have to be adding new muscle. I've really been liking the OSTA-RX and definitely am going to run it again when i decide to bulk, hell i may get another bottle to follow me through the rest of this cut.

The strength gains have been awesome its a great feeling to be getting stronger especially when dieting and cutting calories and feeling tired and definitely agitated and irritable from going low carb on certain days. I definitely think OSTA-RX would be REALLY good as a bridge between cycles since guys always complain of strength loss. As far as size its gonna be hard to put on quality muscle when you are eating below maintainence calories to lose fat.

Today i did legs again focusing on deadlifts first.

Deadlift

135 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 6
405 x 5
425 x 2
445 x 2
405 x 3
315 x 12

Yeah a little crazy with deadlifts but like i said before My parents gave me awesome genetics in my legs and just between HIIT cardio on the eliptical (high incline) and 30 mins of legs on leg day they stay big and i really don't want to add size to my legs.

Calf raise alternating between donkey and standing just did like 20-30 reps with 300lbs on each (pin selected) Ill do like 5 fast reps then hold the contraction on the 5th until i get to 25-30 reps

Leg Press
10 plates for 15
12 plates for 15
14 plates for 10
16 plates for 10

Squats (main focus is to go nice and slow and come up not to complete lockout)
135 x 15
155 x 15
175 x 15
195 x 15

Stiff Leg Dead lifts with dumbbells
100 dumbbells x 10
110 dumbbells x 8
120 dumbbells x 6, 2 (grip gave out)
100 dumbbells x 5, 3, 2 (grip gave out)

Again loving the strength on OSTA-RX not noticing libido enhancement or vascularity but i am on low calories and for me personally i diet on Low carbs basically less than 50 grams on cardio days and off days, 120 grams on training days and 350 on my refeed, fats stay high 50g - 75g on cardio - training days. protein always at least 250grams daily. So with that low carb i always look flat until i refeed.

You should definitely consider picking up another bottle! Most of us that run Osta usually do at LEAST 6 weeks...but 2 bottles/8weeks would be perfect to see Osta's full effect. Osta has been compared to growth in the way that subtle body comp changes are noticed the longer you stay on.

You should definitely consider picking up another bottle! Most of us that run Osta usually do at LEAST 6 weeks...but 2 bottles/8weeks would be perfect to see Osta's full effect. Osta has been compared to growth in the way that subtle body comp changes are noticed the longer you stay on.
I totally agree with EB on this. I have been using it for 12 weeks now during my cruise phase and have dropped 1.5% BF and gained a few lbs of lbm(diet has been on point). I couldn't be happier with this product! I wouldn't run it any less than 8 weeks personally.

I can jump on Osta right after PCT, right?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

You know what i think i just may have to, Im loving how strong i am getting, again i can't tell if it;s leaning me out because i am doing extra cardio and my diet is on points, have dropped macros a bit this week because i seemed to be stalling.

Question though and maybe tough to get a reliable answer but i have heard it is somewhat liver toxic, Anyone have labs on how it affected liver enzymes or info on liver values?

Last edited:
You know what i think i just may have to, Im loving how strong i am getting, again i can't tell if it;s leaning me out because i am doing extra cardio and my diet is on points, have dropped macros a bit this week because i seemed to be stalling.

Question though and maybe tough to get a reliable answer but i have heard it is somewhat liver toxic, Anyone have labs on how it affected liver enzymes or info on liver values?
Not that I'm aware of...

Back