• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo extreme stack, switch 4andro with 1andro?

Brad Ihrcke

Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking of purchasing the halo extreme stack (halo 4andro ultra male cycle support and e control) however im not a fan of the estrogen conversion possibility of the 4 andro. So could I build a stack as halo, 1 andro, anabolic matrix, cycle support and e-control instead and still yeild good results as I am trying to cut some body fat away without losing size. I would also be taking lean fuel.

27yo 5'8 170lbs diet 5 days a week is 2100 cal 60g fat 139g carb 247g protein with 2 rotating days at 2500 cal 68g fat 206g carb 255g protein.

I was thinking of purchasing the halo extreme stack (halo 4andro ultra male cycle support and e control) however im not a fan of the estrogen conversion possibility of the 4 andro. So could I build a stack as halo, 1 andro, anabolic matrix, cycle support and e-control instead and still yeild good results as I am trying to cut some body fat away without losing size. I would also be taking lean fuel.

27yo 5'8 170lbs diet 5 days a week is 2100 cal 60g fat 139g carb 247g protein with 2 rotating days at 2500 cal 68g fat 206g carb 255g protein.
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums Brad Ihrcke!

Yes, you can swap out the 4-andro, however, I like Epi-Andro more than 1-Andro and feel it would better support your goals.

Here's what I recommend.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

So thatd be 2 bottles epi-andro 2 bottles halo 2 bottles cycle support 1 bottle e-control and 1 tamox? No need for ultra male or anabolic matrix?
I thought the dose for the halo and epi are 2 pills each, 3 wont be too much?

So thatd be 2 bottles epi-andro 2 bottles halo 2 bottles cycle support 1 bottle e-control and 1 tamox? No need for ultra male or anabolic matrix?
I thought the dose for the halo and epi are 2 pills each, 3 wont be too much?
That is correct.

The optimal dosage for Epi-Andro is 3 - 4 caps for 6 - 8 wks. And the optimal dosage for Halo Extreme is 3 caps for 6wks. Optimal meaning best gains whilst experiencing the fewest number of side effects. With more experience some will increase their Halo dosages up to 100mg and even 125mg, but I wouldn't recommend that for a first time run with the compound.

Halo Extreme has a moderately long half life and thus can take 2.5 to 3wks for it to become fully active upon your body, which is why most all people use the product for 6wks weeks instead of 4... also it will be easier to retain the gains from a 6wk cycle vs a 4wk.

Would running a keto style diet instead of the one I currently have laid out hinder my results worse?
Keto type macros would be 120g fat 200g protein 50g carb just under 2100 cal refeed day would be 60g fat 180g protein 450g carb just under 3100 calories.

Ive seen that fat aids the ph's so im curious if this without a fat burner would yeild a better overall result than the simple low carb I currently have.

Ok, breakfast at 10am (I work second shift) 1cup oats (dry) 6egg whites 25 almonds 4tbsp ground flaxseed
Workout-12
Post workout-130
1scoop protein 2tbsp PB
Post meal-2:15
1cup rice 1 cup asparagus 6oz beef (93/7)
Snack-5:00
6oz turkey (99/1) 1cup broccoli
Dinner-8:00
6oz chicken 1 cup asparagus
Snack 11:00
6oz turkey(99/1) 1 cup broccoli

2 days a week I will add 1 cup of rice to dinner and final snack

My routine is chest/tri, legs/shoulders, back/bi
Heavy weight max effort then repeat but lower weight higher rep few different exercises id list it all but its a lot to type out
Cardio and abs where I see fit but abs twice and cardio 3 times.

Back