• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

11-oxo

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
any opinions on 11-OXO?... i was thinking of adding that to my cutting cycle.

thanks in advance..

Found this about a year ago when doing some research for a few people;

11-OXO has dual purposes for the bodybuilder, which makes it a very potent bodybuilding supplement.* As a prohormone it isn’t very strong, but it will also help inhibit 11bHSD, which is the enzyme that makes cortisol.* This makes 11-OXO a very good product to add into a prohormone stack.* Unfortunately, the problem is that 11-OXO is extremely hard to find these days.* The original marketer of this prohormone, Ergopharm is out of business and the clones of this product are drying up as fast as water in a desert!

Another way to go might be lean fuel, or lean extreme with 2000mg of Vit C

we considered putting out an 11-OXO supplement but the raw is way too expensive to justify the product, make sure wherever you get it from that you trust the manufacturer.

Found this about a year ago when doing some research for a few people;

11-OXO has dual purposes for the bodybuilder, which makes it a very potent bodybuilding supplement.* As a prohormone it isn’t very strong, but it will also help inhibit 11bHSD, which is the enzyme that makes cortisol.* This makes 11-OXO a very good product to add into a prohormone stack.* Unfortunately, the problem is that 11-OXO is extremely hard to find these days.* The original marketer of this prohormone, Ergopharm is out of business and the clones of this product are drying up as fast as water in a desert!

Another way to go might be lean fuel, or lean extreme with 2000mg of Vit C

dang ... what would the 2000mg of vit c aid in?

we considered putting out an 11-OXO supplement but the raw is way too expensive to justify the product, make sure wherever you get it from that you trust the manufacturer.

aw man the would have definitely been great if you guys could, if i find a company could i pm you to verify?

aw man the would have definitely been great if you guys could, if i find a company could i pm you to verify?

I would not know to be honest.

I would not know to be honest.

ohh okay but thanks anyway ill make sure if i find anything ill do indeff research definitely (like i always do)..

Vit C is a natural cortisol controler, I find that it works very well for this taken apon waking

Back