• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

dmz comparison

irishmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, First post and looking forward to getting involved a lot more. Anyway here is my query?
I got a DMZ 2.0(iron mag labs) about a year ago and got fantastic results from it, then IMG stopped producing it and about 6 months later Blackstone labs began producing it,same bottle,same label same ingreadients. The second cycle was not even close to the first, my buddy did his first Blackstone labs DMZ cycle and didnt get a good reaction at all. Anybody else experience this? i realise the i will prob never get the same result as first but did not expect a drop off as much. so did BSL make an inferior product?

Secondly how is the new DMZ 3.0?

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, irishmuscle

The first cycle is always the best. And the 3.0 is so much better... highly versatile whether you want to gain mass, strength or lean up

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, irishmuscle

The first cycle is always the best. And the 3.0 is so much better... highly versatile whether you want to gain mass, strength or lean up
Spot on.

Back