• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

HomeGrown and OSTA Rx - SARM get it on

HomeGrown

Registered
Reaction score
First off I want to thank IronMagLabs for hooking me up!​

I have not been using many supplents besides pre workouts till recently as I have had some back issues. my L4 and L5 disk are bulging and agravating my sciatic nerve rendering me useless. its been a year now snd I am back in the gym. Lets get the party started​

OSTA Rx - SARM​

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)​

14559d1395430625-ironmaglabs-osta-rx-female-loggers-needed-osta.jpg

- Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound​

- Can be used by MALES and FEMALES!​

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass​

- Increases Strength & Endurance​

- Promotes Fat Loss​

- Promotes Recovery​

- Increases Libido​

Osta-Rx-facts1.jpg

Osta Rx™ is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). Osta Rx™ is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency. Still, this is a good trade-off, because it’s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity. Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle. So in essence, SARMs such as Osta Rx™ causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.​

Osta Rx™ in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.​

What are SARMs?

• SARMs are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators
  • SARMs exhibit similar properties to anabolic steroids without the side effects​
  • SARMs are currently in advanced stage tests to treat a number of ailments​

SARMs vs. Testosterone

SARMs:

• Increase lean muscle mass​
  • Increase strength​
  • Increase bone density​
  • Can be taken orally​

Testosterone:

• Causes hormone shutdown​
  • Causes Balding​
  • Causes Toxicity​
  • Causes acne/oily skin​
  • Requires Injecting​

In Detail

When anabolic steroids (like testosterone) are added to your system hormone levels rise causing and imbalance, the body notices the surge and shuts down production of naturally occurring testosterone and other hormones. This is not the case when using SARMs. Due to the fact that the system is not flooded you body continues to produce its own hormones without the peaks and troughs associated with anabolic steroid use. In the case of SARMs the receptors which respond to testosterone are "excited" and believe there is more testosterone than there is. Your body responds as though there is more testosterone but does not shut down its own production nor does it produce the side effects associated with elevated levels that steroids can cause. In other words you get the anabolic effects without the side effects. This means NO BALDING, NO ACNE, NO SHUTDOWN AND NO TOXICITY​

Support Ingredients in Osta Rx™

Mucuna Pruriens ~ contains a very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa. Mucuna pruriens is a reputed remedy of Ayurveda in nervous and sexual diseases. Traditionally, Mucuna pruriens is commonly used as carminative, hypertensive and hypoglycemic agent. Mucuna pruriens has been found to contain L-DOPA, 40 mg/g of the plant. The plant/seeds contain the bioactive alkaloids mucunine, mucunadine, mucuadinine, pruriendine and nicotine, besides B-sitosterol, glutathione, lecithin, oils, venolic and gallic acids. Studies in experimental model show L-Dopa also helps in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.​

L-Dopa is an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain. Research discovered the body converts the amino acid tyrosine into L-dopa; L-dopa is then converted into dopamine. Without the neurotransmitter dopamine to serve a damping effect on neural transmissions, muscles become tense and tremble.​

Benefits of Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa:

-Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
-Reduced bodyfat & decreased cellulite
-Improved skin texture & appearance
-Increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis
-Increased lean muscle mass
-Improved mood and sense of well-being
-Enhanced libido & sexual performance
-Increased energy levels
-Improved cholestorol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
-Dramatically strengthens immune system​

Mucuna: Human Growth Hormone

L- Dopa contains natural secretagogues which may support the body's ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells.​

Fenuside ~ is a testosterone booster containing Fenuside saponins, extracted from the herb Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Fenuside is designed to boost testosterone levels, muscle size and sex drive, and is considered one of the very latest testosterone boosters in the sports supplement market. It is important to note that there are over 100 natural chemicals in Fenugreek, but it's only standardised Fenuside saponins that are proven to offer bodybuilders, gym users and athletes beneficial effects on muscle size, testosterone levels and body composition.​

The fenuside saponins found in Fenuside are designed to support hormone levels and act as a powerful but safe testosterone booster in individuals desiring fast and noticeable enhancements in muscle size, strength and performance. The supplement is useful for strength and power athletes, body builders, and serious gym users.​

Research suggests that Fenuside mechanism of action is initially as an adrenal cortex stimulator, subsequently activating the hypothalamus and boosting natural production of corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH). CRH switches on the powerful pituitary gland, enhancing production of the key adrenocorticotrophin hormone (ACTH). ACTH is a potent stimulant on the adrenal cortex to increase androgen synthesis. Because androgens are precursors to Testosterone and possess "Testosterone like activity", Testofen naturally supports the activity of the luteinizing hormone, acting as a testosterone booster.​

Horny Goat Weed ~ Icariin is the active element of Epimedium Extract (also commonly known as Horny Goat Weed Extract) and this ingredient when extracted to high purity's is an exceptionally powerful nitric oxide and testosterone booster. Icariin is a very fine grade of extract and boasts quality's which simply can't be obtained from the lower grade's of Epimedium Extract. The increased blood flow and oxygen to the muscles obtained from Icariin of this quality feeds the body with the energy and the drive required to perform and out-perform when under activities of physical and mental endurance.​

Suggested use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily in divided doses.
Use in cycles of 4-8 weeks only and take at least 8 weeks off in between cycles.
Do not exceed 3 caps daily as it can suppress testosterone levels!

Warnings:
Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration. This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do no use if pregnant or nursing, or if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

Day 1 and 2 3 caps ed nothing to report. I will be running the bottle out for 30 days and will report if it is good or bad. I will not hold back if it is not a good product as I only offer honest feedback. so stay tuned .:0face:

Thanks guys.
Tuesday non workout day
Wednesday did some legs and talked a lot. My buddy and I are trying to get a small business kicked off and we had a good workout but not like we should have
Thursday non workout day went for my last cortisone shot !!! ( I hope ) backs a little tender still.
Friday will be working out today Back and Triceps

at this stage its to early to see anything

Fridays work out was very nice . workout partner did not show but I still killed it. will post more Tuesday

What are my gains like so far ?as of now I have not seen any gains but my workout partner swears I am leaning out.

been mad busy father in law had a bad heart attack the other day then I got my cnc machine and trying to get that up and running then the holiday. Glad all that is over and time to focus on this log. sorry for the lack of updates but life took over .

Stay tuned as this log gets going

Ok I have been crazy busy but I know I needed to pop in here and post ups some stuff I have noticed

I have noticed after taking the caps that I feel a bit tired after ?? maybe it is just me but I have noticed this every day and almost every time I take a capsule . I have not noticed any strength gains at this point nor any decreases so that's a win win . I have noticed my libido has been on the rise ( no pun intended
wink.png
) and as noted the other day I am leaning out a bit. I have not changed my diet at all if anything it has not been as clean and I have lost 2 pounds and that's after eating like a pig on Easter!!!. also like to add that my wife thinks in on steroids again LOL

..Ok I have been crazy busy but I know I needed to pop in here and post ups some stuff I have noticed

I have noticed after taking the caps that I feel a bit tired after ?? maybe it is just me but I have noticed this every day and almost every time I take a capsule . I have not noticed any strength gains at this point nor any decreases so that's a win win . I have noticed my libido has been on the rise ( no pun intended
wink.png
) and as noted the other day I am leaning out a bit. I have not changed my diet at all if anything it has not been as clean and I have lost 2 pounds and that's after eating like a pig on Easter!!!. also like to add that my wife thinks in on steroids again LOL ..

Ok I have been crazy busy but I know I needed to pop in here and post ups some stuff I have noticed

wink.png
) and as noted the other day I am leaning out a bit. I have not changed my diet at all if anything it has not been as clean and I have lost 2 pounds and that's after eating like a pig on Easter!!!. also like to add that my wife thinks in on steroids again LOL .. weird this post was not going thru

I started this log at 188-189 now I am 186 I haven't checked in a couple of days .

Yesterday was a quick day as I had to go to the middle school for my kids orientation Damn these kids grow up fast

L- Dopa contains natural secretagogues which may support the body's ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells.

Well I have been slacking a bit with all this business stuff as life has been overwhelming busy in general . I can say this without a doubt I am seeing results even with my not so clean diet. I still get all my protein from whole foods but I'm not going crazy like I used to in the past ( weighing out all my meals and eating 2 + pounds ed ) but I am leaning out a bit with no cardio at all . I am still down 2 pounds with no diet change if any change would be eating more of the normal foods like pizza and crap and still getting more and more vascular by the day. I also notice that my muscles are feeling fuller and its not placebo. So far really happy with results thus far . I just wish I could stay on this year round lol .

will have a short workout today as this machine repair guy is coming out to figure out what's going on with the machine he sold me . And hoping to get back on track and hit it hard for the tail end of this log. I am not sure how many days I have been ON

Last nights work out went great We worked out legs and shoulders . had an extra guy with us at the gym so it was kinda weird but it went pretty fast .

Ok finally able to post from my phone . As i can't get seem to find the setting to go Mobile.

yesterday was some mild cardio . Had a school function to go to for my kid at the Jr. High .

the Osta is a great product to say the least I have a few caps left as I missed 1 night does (fail lol) my weight has been up and down a pound or 2 which is totally normal for me . I'm looking leaner and leaner everyday and have to add a hole to my belt . Strength is up along with endurance and, libido what more could I ask for . The fact that there are no side effects ( nothing I noticed) no pinning no pct is great with the mild results. If I were able to run this for 6-10 weeks and do a cut/recomp that's what I would do next time. I may see if I can get another bottle and continue on and go a little under maintenance and add in a cortisol control to aid the Ostra RX.

I will post up a dial review asap .

Sorry fir the lack of updates I was logging this on another forum and got way busy. I have finished my first bottle and I absolutely love the results.

strength gains were up
libido. Was up
leaning effect was nice and the endurance was even up.

side effects were a little sleepy after some dose's.

I am running another bottle

Sorry fir the lack of updates I was logging this on another forum and got way busy. I have finished my first bottle and I absolutely love the results.

strength gains were up
libido. Was up
leaning effect was nice and the endurance was even up.

side effects were a little sleepy after some dose's.

I am running another bottle
Osta definitely helps with sleep. It has a 24 hr half life so you can take all 3 at once; I take it before bed.

And glad to hear you're running another bottle...enjoy!

good to know ! I will start that
Osta definitely helps with sleep. It has a 24 hr half life so you can take all 3 at once; I take it before bed.

And glad to hear you're running another bottle...enjoy!

Back