• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about SERMS and PCT

d-scotty

Registered
Reaction score
I have a question guys, After one is done doing a mild cycle is it better to take a SERM (Nolva/Torem) or just take advanced cycle support products? I thought all you need is a SERM for a PCT. Thanks

I have a question guys, After one is done doing a mild cycle is it better to take a SERM (Nolva/Torem) or just take advanced cycle support products? I thought all you need is a SERM for a PCT. Thanks
A SERM is the basis for PCT. You should accompany the SERM with the Advanced Cycle Support as no SERMs are side free... even Nolva is liver toxic. An AI accompanying the SERM is also a wise idea.

A SERM is the basis for PCT. You should accompany the SERM with the Advanced Cycle Support as no SERMs are side free... even Nolva is liver toxic. An AI accompanying the SERM is also a wise idea.
Okay I'm doing halo for 75/100/100/125 for 4 weeks and for the PCT 30/20/20/10 with about 1-2 gram of milk thistle a day is that good PCT ?

Last edited:
Okay I'm doing halo for 75/100/100/125 for 4 weeks and for the PCT 30/20/20/10 with about 1-2 gram of milk thistle a day is that good PCT ?
milk thistle isn't going to cover all the bases brother.. you're neglecting everything but your resilient liver. Also, I would not taper the nolva, it's not necessary, leave it at 20mg for 4wks. I also always accompany my SERM being followed up by a mild otc AI. Don't half ass a PCT... I understand everyone is on a budget, but there's no rush to throw everything together, take some time to save up for it and cycle properly.

milk thistle isn't going to cover all the bases brother.. you're neglecting everything but your resilient liver. Also, I would not taper the nolva, it's not necessary, leave it at 20mg for 4wks. I also always accompany my SERM being followed up by a mild otc AI. Don't half ass a PCT... I understand everyone is on a budget, but there's no rush to throw everything together, take some time to save up for it and cycle properly.
Wow thanks adrenolin your life saver:) Can you give a me good AI
To take??

Wow thanks adrenolin your life saver:) Can you give a me good AI
To take??
Most all otc AI's will serve their purpose... to name a few Novedex XT, 6-OXO, or our IronMagLabs E-Control 2.0.

Most all otc AI's will serve their purpose... to name a few Novedex XT, 6-OXO, or our IronMagLabs E-Control 2.0.
Okay thank you so much for the advice adrenolin. I bought this one PCT and it has 800MG of Trans Resveratrol is that a good or should i buy the 6 oXo?

Back