• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Hardcore Peptide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickjames2377

Registered
Reaction score
I recieved my bottle of clomephene today and why does it say on the label possible death if consumed??

I recieved my bottle of clomephene today and why does it say on the label possible death if consumed??
No worries.. it's stated for legal purposes.. the product is sold LEGALLY only for RESEARCH PURPOSES. "Research" with 1mL as directed. It is simply clomiphene citrate suspended in an alcohol solution - nothing else.

Disclaimer: All products purchased from Hardcore Peptides is for research/labratory use only. They are not for human use Accidental ingestion could cause increased body temperature, heart palpitations, vommiting, shaking, or possible death. Keep out of reach of children and protect from light....... Scary lable huh? Also should I take Ultra male with this or anobolic matrix? I have both bottles

LOL, none of mine say that. Exactly what does your label say?
He's right. On many of the smaller 30mL bottles there's a very tiny disclaimer on the left side of the label - it could be easily missed. It's on my 30mL Tamoxifen and Ostarine, but not on my 60mL T3, Clen, or Clomid. As I stated before, it's nothing to worry about. :)

I'd go with Ultra Male, 1 cap prior to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back