• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What's the best stack for gaining mass?

Beefy Nugz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the forum as well as ph's. I've been taking in what info I can for a few weeks now and I just think it's time to try something new. Especially since I feel I've been Platoed for a while now.

just a little about myself. I've been lifting/learning for about 3 years now. I'm 31 years old, 5'9" tall and sittin at 185 lbs with about 17% bf. I have a pretty bad sleep schedule were I'm only getting 2-4hrs of sleep twice a day. Jobs and kids, there's just no way of gettin around it so I know that's gotta be messin with my T levels.

so I'm just trying to gain mass. Not into losing bf or getting cut. Wouldn't have a problem with it but I'm just trying to eat as much good fats and protein as possible and gain mass. I really like the idea of the ultra male RX. So I was thinking about the andros mass stack. Although I'm having trouble finding to much info on this particular stack. What do you guys think of this stack? Or which stack would you recommend for a beginner trying to gain mass?

thanks for any input
Beefy Nugz

I was looking at the super Dmz stack as well. That's what I will probably go with then. Everything needed for pct comes with the stack, I won't need anything else then right?

also does ultra male RX all by itself have any side effects? And is pct needed for this test booster if takin by itself?

thanks again

I was looking at the super Dmz stack as well. That's what I will probably go with then. Everything needed for pct comes with the stack, I won't need anything else then right?

also does ultra male RX all by itself have any side effects? And is pct needed for this test booster if takin by itself?

thanks again
You'll need a SERM such as Tamoxifen as the basis for your PCT. Acquire this from Hardcore Peptides... there's a link and discount in my signature.

Ultra Male is pretty safe... keep it to no more than a single cap however or you may look at side effects such as suppression. A PCT is not required with this product.

Ok cool thanks for that. I'm gonna look into this serm that you speak of. Greek to me but I'll see what I can come up with.

Buddy of mine just turned 48. He recently ended a 6 month cycle with zero PCT (old school) He's completely recovered after 2 months off.

PCT's are typically over recommended. 4 weeks of suppression is nothing in the big picture but having a SERM on hand is a good practice.

Back