• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

kindey pain back pain??pct

rickjames2377

Registered
Reaction score
So im 3 days into my PCT . SDMZ AND 4ANDRO for my cycle 30 days. Im taking 50mg clomid in morning and ultra male before bed. I've noticed a dull achy pain on each side of my back about a week ago and I thought it was from my back workout i did. The ache is still there so im curious if it could be a side effect from PH or maybe my clomid? I've heard of back pumps and not sure what to think. Ive also getting bad cramps. I purchased some crannberry juice but and waiting on results from that. Anyone experience this? Thanks

This happens to me on almost all methylated cycles. Its generally due to not drinking enough water. Drink water like its your job. All day every day. This combined with advanced cycle support will keep you in good health through your cycle.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I drink at least a gallon and take my cycle support. Urine is normally clear. Is what im feeling my kidneys though? It seems like it could be my muscles because it hurts sometimes more w movement. I shouldn't say hurt but it just feels like I got punched I guess :) Also I didn't drink while on cycle. What are your thoughts PCT about alcohal? Its more like I drink max of one time a week if I do drink and could be like ten to fifteen beers at any given time.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I drink at least a gallon and take my cycle support. Urine is normally clear. Is what im feeling my kidneys though? It seems like it could be my muscles because it hurts sometimes more w movement. I shouldn't say hurt but it just feels like I got punched I guess :) Also I didn't drink while on cycle. What are your thoughts PCT about alcohal? Its more like I drink max of one time a week if I do drink and could be like ten to fifteen beers at any given time.

First cycle? Sounds like back bumps to me... try some taurine, as much as needed to alleviate and prevent the pump from occurring. I usually use 15 - 30g daily, but some get away with as little as 5g.

Also, 1 gallon is too little imho. You should be drinking 1 gallon when you're not on cycle.... but when you're on cycle and in PCT shoot for a gallon ad a half, at least!

Also, SERMs can be toxic just as prohormones are, I'd advise staying away from heavy drinking in PCT as well. It's one thing to have enjoy 2-3 beers and quite another when drinking to get drunk and wasted

Holy moly thats a ton of tuarine! I dont think I can take that much. My pain is somewhat subsiding. It comes and goes. As for my first cycle I did two back when I was like 22 of M1T by VPX and I never reslly felt any sides. Took just and estrogen blocker and that was it. I kept 90 percent of my gains. I didnt work out for a while like years and still kept them. Im a contractor so my job is physically demanding anyway. M 36 now and so yeah I guess it could be considered my first cycle. Just 14 years apart. This is a great forum . I love all your feedback. I appreciate everything from you experienced guys. Thanks a lot.

Back