• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Osta and 1-Andro Stack

mike313

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the forums here and new to PH's. I've taken a few things from the site before with goo results and now i am planning on building my first stack and i was hoping to get some advice.

A few months ago i took Epi-Tren. Overall i did not like it because it gave me really bad back pumps and a lot of lethargy. I did see some strength gains while i was taking it but because of the back pumps i couldnt feel the full results. I was a little disappointed that i didnt do my full research to buy products to combat the back pumps.

After that i took a 2 week break to PCT and then jumped into Halo which i really like a lot. My strength gains were really great, i didnt have any negative side effects at all and i had plenty of energy. I am now doing my PCT with E-Control and Formexx Black.

For Halo i started off with 2 per day, then after a week i went to 3 per day for 3 weeks and 4 per day for the last week with a total of 5 weeks. I definitely noticed lean gains, i was able to maintain a lot of muscle and i did lean out a bit. I am not hoping to create a stack to maximize my gains over the next few weeks.

My questions:

After my PCT should i wait or will it be safe for me to jump into a stack?
I am not too familiar with Osta dosage, and i was wondering what would be the optimal dosage for me? i Weigh 245 pounds about 16-17 % bodyfat age 26
Also I am not too familar with 1-Andro. I know that it is fairly mild with low side effects and i was wondering what the optimal dosage and cycle length would be for this product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, mike313

You may find some benefit reading this. As for your cycle, here is what I recommend

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
2x Epi-Andro
2x Osta
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

1x Nolvadex see signature on where to acquire

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Epi-Andro