• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

how do i avoid muscle loss on clen t3 cycle

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
so i have taken clen befor and it worked great unfortunately i didnt have a great diet during or after but now i have a great one by 3j so its legit but i wont post it just to protect him anyways ive been reading all kinds of stuff about t3 turns you catabolic and you will loose tons of muscle so my question is how should i does this cycle.
stats
165lbs 5'10'' 18 years old 18% bf
my clen is 40mcg pills and the t3 is greatwhitepeptides so we will see how it is

the diet is carb cycling though so some days have no carbs

well i have the old dmz and halo i wanted to do this cut then use them to finish with some lean muscle but what do you think

ok so im think i take clen t3 and halo for 2 weeks then stop clen, taper the t3 down for a week wile adding in the dmz and doing a regular month of that then ultra male rx and nolvadex for pct my diet will be
sunday,monday,friday no carbs
tuesday, saturday high carb
wednesday thursday, low carbs
this will be the 3 weeks till im done with the t3 then once the dmz is added it'll be mostly high/low carb days but still extremely clean

also for cardio i like to do walking on treadmill wile its on high incline seems to do a good job and i dont have to kill myslef

im currently running an old dmz/halo stack (started halo 3rd week of dmz) and ive put on 11 pounds and cut up a little bit. diet has been lean but im nowhere near cutting calories or carbs. planning on running clen in pct with nolva and clomid as well as ultra male, hcgenerate and a natty-test booster, ill letchya know how it goes

Back