• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nicole's OSTA-RX log

NicoleP

Registered
Reaction score
Height: 5ft6
Starting Weight (6[SUP]th[/SUP] April): 142lb
Training: 4 times per week following an upper/lower split. Mainly using compounds such as deadlifts/squats/overhead press. I train along with female powerlifters; it’s a little more “heavy duty” than the regular female’s training.
Goals: Lean muscle gains and reduction of body fat
Supplements: x2 Osta-RX, multi-vitamin, fish oil, greens supplement
Diet: 150 grams protein, 150 grams carbohydrate, 40 grams fat

Week 0-1: I noticed no side effects at all using 2 caps of Osta-RX. Training went well; I hit a post-pregnancy PB on squats getting 185lb for 10 reps. I used to do a little more than this, but that was back in 2011 before I was pregnant and pre-caesarean section. I didn’t do any cardio, but I am on my feet training clients and doing gym work all day long.
Ending weight: 144lb. I was a little surprised when I stepped on the scale since I didn’t think my weight would go up, but it definitely did. I certainly haven’t gained any body fat, so I assume this is mainly extra glycogen from the Osta-RX and a little extra muscle (which is AWESOME)!
Notes: Hunger was up a little this week, but I stuck to my macros with no issues besides the odd craving. A little sugar-free Jello at night took care of the increased hunger. Overall, I am very pleased with the product so far!

Height: 5ft6
Starting Weight (6[SUP]th[/SUP] April): 142lb
Training: 4 times per week following an upper/lower split. Mainly using compounds such as deadlifts/squats/overhead press. I train along with female powerlifters; it’s a little more “heavy duty” than the regular female’s training.
Goals: Lean muscle gains and reduction of body fat
Supplements: x2 Osta-RX, multi-vitamin, fish oil, greens supplement
Diet: 150 grams protein, 150 grams carbohydrate, 40 grams fat

Week 0-1: I noticed no side effects at all using 2 caps of Osta-RX. Training went well; I hit a post-pregnancy PB on squats getting 185lb for 10 reps. I used to do a little more than this, but that was back in 2011 before I was pregnant and pre-caesarean section. I didn’t do any cardio, but I am on my feet training clients and doing gym work all day long.
Ending weight: 144lb. I was a little surprised when I stepped on the scale since I didn’t think my weight would go up, but it definitely did. I certainly haven’t gained any body fat, so I assume this is mainly extra glycogen from the Osta-RX and a little extra muscle (which is AWESOME)!
Notes: Hunger was up a little this week, but I stuck to my macros with no issues besides the odd craving. A little sugar-free Jello at night took care of the increased hunger. Overall, I am very pleased with the product so far!
Awesome; always good to see a woman utilizing PLing. I make all my clients (male and female) use it as their base. I'll be following along!

Sorry for the late update! My husband competed in a bb show last weekend and this entire week has been very hectic catching up on work!

Week 2: No side effects noticed at all. Training continues to improve with slight strength increases on all major lifts. I have been busy all week on my feet at least 10 hours per day and keeping the diet very tight. My weight didn’t change but I did get visibly leaner a few of my clients comment on the veins popping out on my forearms which is a great sign of decreasing body fat! The fact that I am leaner but not lighter means I must have gained some muscle. So VERY pleased still with this product in fact this week has been better than the first!

Sorry for the late update! My husband competed in a bb show last weekend and this entire week has been very hectic catching up on work!

Week 2: No side effects noticed at all. Training continues to improve with slight strength increases on all major lifts. I have been busy all week on my feet at least 10 hours per day and keeping the diet very tight. My weight didn’t change but I did get visibly leaner a few of my clients comment on the veins popping out on my forearms which is a great sign of decreasing body fat! The fact that I am leaner but not lighter means I must have gained some muscle. So VERY pleased still with this product in fact this week has been better than the first!
Glad to hear!

Back