• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much does a PH help with cutting really??

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
using a PHcycle to "cut" do you think it really helps burn that much more fat??

we all know or should know, cutting is really all about diet. so does adding a ph just help you maintain muscle?? or do you think or notice it actually helps take of extra fat that you wouldn't get off without it.

example: say on a normal cutting diet you can shed 2 lb a week. does adding a PH help you shed like 4 lb?

using a PHcycle to "cut" do you think it really helps burn that much more fat??

we all know or should know, cutting is really all about diet. so does adding a ph just help you maintain muscle?? or do you think or notice it actually helps take of extra fat that you wouldn't get off without it.

example: say on a normal cutting diet you can shed 2 lb a week. does adding a PH help you shed like 4 lb?
Depends on the compound in question. Epi-Andro, Tren, and Epi are all quite effective for cutting.

Diet Is AND Always will be the most important determining factor in your cut. Adding anabolics can make it a little more difficult to drop WEIGHT. However, you can utilize a steeper caloric deficit whilst holding onto your muscle mass and burn more fat via that more drastic drop in calories that you wouldn't effectively be able to accomplish if you were natural.

As someone who just got done cutting with a PH for the first time, my answer would be HELL YES. This was my first time cutting with a PH and I have cut several times before without a PH. Of my top 3 cutting cycles my diet on this one would rank #3 probably. In other words I got away with a lot more on PH's than I did off them. I actually gained about 5-6 lbs of muscle and lost 2% body fat over 4 weeks. I started out at about 14% before and ended at 12%. I went from about 173-175 lbs. Keep in mind I'd been cutting since January already and had already lost about 25 pounds when I started. I increased my vascularity and cuts tremendously. I tended to look "flat" no where near as often as I did when I had cut without a PH. I'd say it makes a huge difference in retaining the muscle mass you've gained while bulking.

My conditions were less than ideal: I got way too fat in the off season, used a PH stack way too powerful for my 2nd time, and wasn't as strict on my diet as I should've been. I would highly recommend doing your research before starting one with your cut. Don't just jump into like my dumbass did.

Barbarian, what was your diet like on PH? Low Carb, or just an IIFYM deficit, and how far below maintenance? You say you got away with more. Care o elaborate? Eating more than you should, or just food choices?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Barbarian, what was your diet like on PH? Low Carb, or just an IIFYM deficit, and how far below maintenance? You say you got away with more. Care o elaborate? Eating more than you should, or just food choices?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I did/am still doing what I call a pseduo-keto diet which I guess is kinda carb cycling. I do legs twice a week and try to get about 100 grams of carbs on those days. Or am keto on the first leg day and do a refeed on 2nd leg day. The day I do the refeed I keep my kcals the same and just take away all fat and half the protein and replace with carbs. All the other days I am near or at keto. My macros for my cycle were actually ABOVE my maintenance kcals which is usually about 2000-2300. I was 3050 kcal with 330 g protein, 0-70g carbs depending what day, and 150 g fat. I can give you my exact meal plan too if you'd like to see it. I kept everything high because I wanted to try and gain muscle while burning fat; something I have never done before with my genetics. I'd say I succeeded.

By "cheating" I mean I'd have a few pieces of fruit or an extra handful of almonds on days I was really feeling beat. I think had 3 or 4 PB&J sandwiches and a few bowls of cereal which is my weakness. I also had 4 beers over the course of 4 weeks which I was ashamed of. A few snack foods here and there. I knew I couldn't do anything crazy or I'd lose the battle of doing both at the same time. But it is possible.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

do you think osta has the same effect?? or is that more of just a muscle maintainer??? while cutting.

do you think osta has the same effect?? or is that more of just a muscle maintainer??? while cutting.
Osta is fantastic at helping to burn fat, build/maintain muscle in a cut!

I think its likely an indirect relationship. The more LBM you have the more efficient you can become using fat stores. Therefore adding LBM with proper diet helps shed fat.

Back