• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct for Halo

Cman23

Registered
Reaction score
Do yo think I could use Arimidex alone as pct for Halo extreme.

Do yo think I could use Arimidex alone as pct for Halo extreme.
No that's not a very good PCT AT ALL.. Adex is more an ON cycle ancillary.

the clomid and nolvabothers me. Would it be enough if i supplement it with an otc pct.

the clomid and nolvabothers me. Would it be enough if i supplement it with an otc pct.
What do you mean they bother you? Have you tried Toremifene?

I am almost finished my cycle but I am 20, and hoping to get another inch. I have read that serms stunt growth. Since Halo extreme does not aromatize, wouldnt I be able to take some daa+arimidex and use that as pct

Halo doesnt really affect testicular function i thought. I have read that serms are not even necesary for compounds like halo extreme. The reason I would take the daa would be to get test back up, and the AI to make sure the spike in test does not convert to estrogen. This makes sense to me but I am obviously missing something.

So would torem+an AI be good
That'd be fine.. a mild AI, not adex or aromasin - more like novedex xt or e-control

Despite you not being likely to grow anymore due to rollercoastering your hormones and already being 20yo, like Biggie said, I've never heard any reference of SERMs effecting height. It's usually estrogen that closes growth plates not estrogen blockers/inhibitors.

Last question, would you reccomend an anti estrogen during cycle, or is it unecesary since halo does not aromatize.

Last question, would you reccomend an anti estrogen during cycle, or is it unecesary since halo does not aromatize.
You just answered your own question ;)

Halo extreme is an exogenous anabolic hormone; exogenous anabolic hormones shut down natural testosterone production.... that's why we PCT, and that's what SERMs are for... to re-establish that natural production

If halo extreme "doesn't really affect testicular function" then why would you need to get your test "back up"?

A SERM, Ultra Male, or DAA to promote healthy testosterone production, and if you want, an AI to mitigate any minor estro spikes... any AI would work, E control 2.0 was designed specifically for these types of cycles, tho you could also use adex or aromasin, would just have to get your own dosing right
Well-said, Big.

Back