• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sorry another Osta question

rich47

Registered
Reaction score
Hi sorry about this I have a simple mind. Can I use Osta with my next cycle which is going to be Halo?
If I can could someone give me the steps in which to take with my Halo cycle, again simple mind.
I have been reading the other post about this still a little to confusing.

Thanks
Rich

You can utilize Osta with your Halo. However, I think it would be better to utilize Osta with PCT. Helping you to keep the gains from the Halo cycle. Here are two options:

Option 1: Halo + Osta cycle
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Osta RX - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)
Cycle Support -- we have a great product for this: Advanced Cycle Support < Click for link

The above protocol will be sufficient for 4 weeks. After which you should have a proper PCT in place.

Option 2:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Cycle Support -- we have a great product for this: Advanced Cycle Support < Click for link

After 4 weeks begin PCT. In your PCT regime add Osta Rx for a period of 4 weeks.

Remember we have great products for PCT:
E-Control Rx
Ultra Male Rx
Anabolic Matrix Rx

Thanks, I am going to take the Halo stack, just wanted to know if I should follow the instructions on the Halo page and when to take Osta.

Last edited:
if you have run a cycle before I personally would increase the Halo to 75mg a day (3 pills) taking 2 caps pre-work out and another early evening.

I agree with Osta being run during PCT.

so run my cycle like this

FIRST 4 WEEKS
Halo Extreme 3 caps daily
Anabolic Matrix2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rz 1 cap daily
Advanced cycly support 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS
Anabolic Matrix 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap daily
Avanced Cycle support 2 caps daily
E-Control 3 caps daily
Osta 3 caps daily

ok is this right. first 4 weeks Halo cycle second 4weeks Pct cycle with Osta starting the second week for 4 weeks , then I can start another cycle of Halo and repeat what I just did. yes/no

Rich

Last edited:
Yes you are correct brother!

No worries, good luck!!!

Back