• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1st Cycle: 1 Andro/4Andro/EpiAndro

Ranger24

Registered
Reaction score
Long time lurker, but first post! I was hoping to get some advice on my first ph cycle. All recommendations are appreciated. A little bit of background on myself. I am 5'9, 175lbs and not sure about the bf percentage, but would guess around 12 percent. I have decided to do the cycle since I will have a great opportunity to do it this summer. I graduate college in May. From May to October, I will have a bunch of free time (don't start with my company until October, but at least I have a job right?) so I can ensure my nutrition and workouts are spot on. I will be doing a bulking cycle while trying to minimize fat gain. I'll post below what I was thinking of doing:

Week 1: Some Type of All in One Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin, Omega-3

Week 2 and 3:
1 Andro Rx/ 4 Andro Rx and EpiAndro (2 caps in the morning after breakfast and 2 caps at night after dinner of all andro's) This means dosing all Andro's at 200mg a day (4 caps a day). Continue Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin and Omega 3's
Week 4-7:
1 Andro Rx/ 4 Andro Rx and EpiAndro (3 caps in the morning after breakfast and 3 caps at night after dinner of all andro's) This means dosing all Andro's at 300mg a day (6 caps a day). Continue Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin and Omega 3's
Week 8-9:
Ultra Male: 1 Cap Prior to Bed
Nolvadex: 40 mg prior to Bed
Cycle Support. multi-vitamin and omega-3 Continued
Week 10-11:
Nolvadex: 20 mg Prior to Bed
E-Control: 3 Caps Prior to Bed
Cycle Support, multi-vitamin and omega 3 continued
Week 12-13:
Cycle support, muti-vitamin and omega-3 continued

Some Questions:
1. Since this is my first cycle, do you think I am hitting the Andro's a little hard? I will be doing a total of 4 bottles of each of the three andros over a six week period. However, I do want to make this one count as it will be the only cycle I will be able to do in the next year and half or so.

2. Do you see the the potential loss of libido and lethargy being an issue with the 1-andro? I have put in equal doses of 4-andro and epi-andro to try and counteract it.

3. I know that drinking is a no go on cycle especially methylated ones. Would sneaking a few beers in once or twice during this cycle be an issue considering they are all non-methylated ph's?

3. Any changes or recommendations are highly appreciated. Even if it means a complete change in the stacked PH's. Thanks guys!

Long time lurker, but first post! I was hoping to get some advice on my first ph cycle. All recommendations are appreciated. A little bit of background on myself. I am 5'9, 175lbs and not sure about the bf percentage, but would guess around 12 percent. I have decided to do the cycle since I will have a great opportunity to do it this summer. I graduate college in May. From May to October, I will have a bunch of free time (don't start with my company until October, but at least I have a job right?) so I can ensure my nutrition and workouts are spot on. I will be doing a bulking cycle while trying to minimize fat gain. I'll post below what I was thinking of doing:

Week 1: Some Type of All in One Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin, Omega-3

Week 2 and 3:
1 Andro Rx/ 4 Andro Rx and EpiAndro (2 caps in the morning after breakfast and 2 caps at night after dinner of all andro's) This means dosing all Andro's at 200mg a day (4 caps a day). Continue Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin and Omega 3's
Week 4-7:
1 Andro Rx/ 4 Andro Rx and EpiAndro (3 caps in the morning after breakfast and 3 caps at night after dinner of all andro's) This means dosing all Andro's at 300mg a day (6 caps a day). Continue Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin and Omega 3's
Week 8-9:
Nolvadex: 40 mg prior to Bed
Cycle Support. multi-vitamin and omega-3 Continued
Week 10-11:
Nolvadex: 20 mg Prior to Bed
Cycle Support, multi-vitamin and omega 3 continued
Week 12-13:
Cycle support, muti-vitamin and omega-3 continued

Some Questions:
1. Since this is my first cycle, do you think I am hitting the Andro's a little hard? I will be doing a total of 4 bottles of each of the three andros over a six week period. However, I do want to make this one count as it will be the only cycle I will be able to do in the next year and half or so. Personally, I think this cycle looks great!

2. Do you see the the potential loss of libido and lethargy being an issue with the 1-andro? I have put in equal doses of 4-andro and epi-andro to try and counteract it. I think you should be fine.

3. I know that drinking is a no go on cycle especially methylated ones. Would sneaking a few beers in once or twice during this cycle be an issue considering they are all non-methylated ph's? A few shouldn't kill ya.

3. Any changes or recommendations are highly appreciated. Even if it means a complete change in the stacked PH's. Thanks guys!
Only bummer will be taking so many pills, but the dosing isn't outrageous.

Thanks for the quick response! I was either going to go with this cycle outlined above or go with the one that Adrenolin posted in the forums section for people about to do their first cycle. The cycle is 3 caps of epiandro in the morning and 3 caps of Halo Extreme in the morning for six weeks. Which cycle do you think would be better for strength and mass gains over 6 weeks? PCT would stay the same with either.

Thanks for the quick response! I was either going to go with this cycle outlined above or go with the one that Adrenolin posted in the forums section for people about to do their first cycle. The cycle is 3 caps of epiandro in the morning and 3 caps of Halo Extreme in the morning for six weeks. Which cycle do you think would be better for strength and mass gains over 6 weeks? PCT would stay the same with either.
For those goals, of the two suggested cycles, this one with the Halo Extreme.. no question
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=32

Back