• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ painful nipples

Fatalcide

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ed... I'm 31 and I weigh 175lbs and i'm about 15 percent bodyfat.

I used Super Dmz 2.0 about 4 months ago and I still have painful puffy nipples. I used super dmz for a total of 11 days...(yeah I know) after my 1st 8 days I noticed some itching so I dropped from 2 pills a day to 1 pill a day and started taking 20mg of nolva. I got scared as symptoms seemed to get worse so I stopped the super dmz completely and went directly into my pct. 20mg nolva for 4 weeks not including the time I was taking it with super dmz and I started taking the otc AI Eradicate(this was the protocol that ebfitness told me to use). I ordered some aromasin and when I received that in the mail I switch over from Eradicate to 25mg a day of that.

So I used nolva for 4 weeks then I used Eradicate for about 2 weeks then ran aromasin for 3 weeks. I thought I had all my bases covered but the pain and puffiness did not subside. I started thinking it might be prolactin related so I began using 200mg b6 and a otc prolactin inhibitor with Vitex and l-dopa. Been doing this for awhile now. I went to see my reg doctor and he did blood work on me... everything is fine with the exception of my white blood cell count was low. I also went and saw an endocronlogist but he said I just need to give it time. I have a small pea-size lump in my right nipple... they really aren't noticeable unless its hot out or if I eat bad food... like fast food or simple sugar...then my nipples become dome-like. Its not the appearance I'm concerned with its the unbearable pain.

Its been 4 months and at this point I don't care if I have to wear a bra I just need this pain to go away. I'm kinda at the end of my rope here I literally cant put on a t shirt without applying band-aids to my nipples before hand. Also I stopped drinking alcohol caffeine and eating dairy and soy... even protein shakes. I need some help. Thank you in advance.

20 mg Nolvadex daily for up to 3 months is what many docs would advise. Nolva is the best defense for gyno and also effective for reversing it.

Thanks for the quick replys... I've heard good things about torem and raloxifene... do you think I should try one of these instead? Also I see a lot of letro threads but I heard that it comes with a lot of nasty side effects. I've been waiting about 2 months now without taking anything as my dr suggested and the pain is just constant... I'd be willing to get surgery at this point but I'm not sure if my levels are back to normal yet so I don't think a dr would want to perform surgery yet.

Thanks HeavyIron... I appreciate your knowledge. Is there anything else I should run during or after... like and AI... or for prolactin?

If you don't have leaky nipples there is no need for prolactin control.

Since you stated above that all of you levels are normal you shouldn't need an AI.

Do exactly what Heavy said and things will be fine in time.

Cool... thanks for the help... I'll update, hopefully as soon as the pain subsides.

**Update** Just a quick update its been about a week and a half. My nips are gradually getting better. I'm still wearing band-aids over them but at least the pain is starting to go away. I think I'm finally headed in the right direction. I'm going to keep running the nolva for at least another 6 weeks(total 8 weeks). Then go from there... if I need a few more weeks I will continue a full 12 weeks. Thanks again.

Back