• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PH and Hair

smiff

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in running one of IronMagLabs ph to gain some lean mass in 4 weeks, my only concern is crushing my hairline and shedding more hair. Which would be best for me?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

That's always been a tough question but yet a solid concern for some. I say if one is predisposed to hairloss, any PH or gas can trigger that process. Not always the case but something to be aware of. As a first timer & wanting to use something mild, I would recommend Cyanostane. If you need help building a cycle just let us know.

Thanks for the reply, I just sent you a PM, please check it out.

Why do you recommend Cyanostane Rx over the new Halo Extreme? As far I cycles, I see orbit nutrition have cycle stacks ready to buy.

Please answer why cyno and not halo or deca?

I will just put a quick 2 cents in. If we want to play the game then shave your head and dont worry about your hair

smiff said:
Why do you recommend Cyanostane Rx over the new Halo Extreme? As far I cycles, I see orbit nutrition have cycle stacks ready to buy.

The decision is your's too make. It'a should be based on past use & what your goal is moving forward.

For me, the more anabolic and the least androgenic is better. I'm trying to avoid the stuff that works with, increases dht as well. I'm down to Cyanostane Rx or Halo Extreme. Which is least androgenic?

Back