• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

how does this sound for a stack ???

GhostGrunt0311

Registered
Reaction score
first 4 weeks
DMZ - 2 a day
HALO - 2 a day
Ultra male - 1 a day
matrix - 2 a day
ACS - 2 a day
Mucuna pruiens extract (seeds) 2000mg ****
(Standardized for 15% L-dopa ( L-Dihydroxyphenlalanine) 300mg****
4 a day???

last 4 weeks
ultra male - 1 a day
matrix - 2 a day
ACS - 2 a day
E CON - 3 a day ( Last 3 weeks )
6 - Bromo - 2- 3 ? a day (last 3 weeks ?) ****
osta- 3 a day 2nd week in ****
novaldex or armidex -2nd week 50 / 25 / then 12.5 till finish ???****

please let me know what you think of this stack especially then ones with ****.
any info would be greatly appreciated , im not the master at this stuff so i figured id ask the pros , cause im just a dumb Grunt and really have no clue .

SEMPER KILL

in the first stack, what are you trying to get out of the Mucuna pruiens extract? are you looking for it help with sexual function, or help with the L-dopa?
With that said, if you take the extract, not sure you need to have the L-dopa, as Mucuna seeds contain high concentrations of levodopa.

With the PCT, i dont think the 6-Bromo, or the armidex is need if using the E Control. If you are pron to gyno the nolvadex would be a good idea through out the cycle at a low dose to start out with. If you can get osta, that would be a good idea to help hang on to the gains you made during the cycle.

both are in the same pill has a hgh inducing effects figure it would harden and tone up a lil extra as well as maybe help keep gains as for effects on my dong i guess its a plus my brother used it once with extenze advanced formula for like a yr and has a 10inch hog now .
but so say forget the bromo and just use ECON with say 12.5 of nolvadex from day 1 of the PH and just stay with it threw pct ?
i really appreciate the intel on this.
im 27
5"9
188.3lbs
i dumbell press 130s x4
shoulder press 110s x4
squat is only 420 cause i broke my back in iraq gettn blow up
but leg press is 1090 x3
shrug is 405 x3
so just tryn to get the biggest bang for my buck out of this and hold on to as much gains as possible .

SEMPER KILL

both are in the same pill has a hgh inducing effects figure it would harden and tone up a lil extra as well as maybe help keep gains as for effects on my dong i guess its a plus my brother used it once with extenze advanced formula for like a yr and has a 10inch hog now .
but so say forget the bromo and just use ECON with say 12.5 of nolvadex from day 1 of the PH and just stay with it threw pct ?
i really appreciate the intel on this.
im 27
5"9
188.3lbs
i dumbell press 130s x4
shoulder press 110s x4
squat is only 420 cause i broke my back in iraq gettn blow up
but leg press is 1090 x3
shrug is 405 x3
so just tryn to get the biggest bang for my buck out of this and hold on to as much gains as possible .

SEMPER KILL

in the first stack, what are you trying to get out of the Mucuna pruiens extract? are you looking for it help with sexual function, or help with the L-dopa?
With that said, if you take the extract, not sure you need to have the L-dopa, as Mucuna seeds contain high concentrations of levodopa.

With the PCT, i dont think the 6-Bromo, or the armidex is need if using the E Control. If you are pron to gyno the nolvadex would be a good idea through out the cycle at a low dose to start out with. If you can get osta, that would be a good idea to help hang on to the gains you made during the cycle.

Well said!

Back