• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno Surgery

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
Just had my Gyno surgery i'm a week in and I feel much better, just a warm sensation. I get my stitches out tomorrow and i'm loving not having to care what shirts I wear now. The gyno was really bothering me. It was from adolescence I just hope I don't get it again from cycling. Not really sure if i'm prone or not but I have caber and nolva on hand. Anyway 7 days and I feel like I can start lifting again at least light, not sure how I feel about bench yet i'll know more tomorrow but I think by 3 weeks I should be back to near 100%. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

I had a small lump removed a few years back. Was more of a concern to my Dr., he wanted to make sure it wasn't cancer. I knew what it was from and insurance paid every dime so I went for it. No more lump but I do have issues with the symptoms sometimes when I cycle and my estro levels get out of whack.

Great that you have caber but unless it is prolactin gyno it wont do anything for you. Id look into running a Rx grade AI every time you cycle from this point on. Control your estro with the AI and if gyno flares up start in on the nolva. Ive been doing it this way for a few years now and it works like a charm for me.

I had a small lump removed a few years back. Was more of a concern to my Dr., he wanted to make sure it wasn't cancer. I knew what it was from and insurance paid every dime so I went for it. No more lump but I do have issues with the symptoms sometimes when I cycle and my estro levels get out of whack.

Great that you have caber but unless it is prolactin gyno it wont do anything for you. Id look into running a Rx grade AI every time you cycle from this point on. Control your estro with the AI and if gyno flares up start in on the nolva. Ive been doing it this way for a few years now and it works like a charm for me.

Well I'm going on tren so I'll need caber in case of prolactin based gyno. Idk. I asked the doctor and he said "EVERYTHING" was removed and it will not come back. I didn't have the courage to ask him if you know... Anything else could cause it to come back. I have the nolva too im for pct. I have the e control in addition to that. It looks great already I can't wait to see what it looks like in a month when te fluids dissipate. And hope I never get it again when I cycle! If it's the safe thing to do I'll take the caber twice a week as a precaution.

I think you missed my point completely in my post above. You can not have gyno issues if you keep estrogen levels in check.....it is impossible. Therefore your main concern from this point forward should be controlling your estro levels with an AI.

I like Aromasin but there are a few other good options out there too.

The other thing you should be doing is blood work. If you have gyno symptoms there really is no way to tell what exactly is causing it without BW. If you are lactating then theres a good chance it is prolactin induced in which case the Caber will help. If you keep your overall estrogen levels in check you wont have any of these issues though.

Do you get it?

Take an AI properly in conjunction with blood work and you wont have any issues in the future.

Just so you know, Gyno can always return. Even after surgery. I know 2 bodybuilders personally that have had the surgery a few times each because they keep cycling with the offending compounds that aggravate their gyno.

No no I completely understand. And I would never cycle without proper controls and pct. But tren has been known to cause prog induced gyno and while I've never had a problem with that specifically I wasn't sure. My doctor specifically said he removed everything and it will not come back. Either way I get the surgery for free so I'm not really complaining.

Back