• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

itchy nipples (2nd week of PCT with Clomid after using Msten)

mrnemo

Registered
Reaction score
I used only Msten (plus support supps) no major issues, but now during my 2nd week of PCT which I'm only using Clomid at 40mg (plus support supps), my nipples have started to get itchy. After my 4wks on Clomid I was planning on taking econtrol for another 4wks.

Any suggestions? Anything to worry about? Is this normal?

Thanks!

I used only Msten (plus support supps) no major issues, but now during my 2nd week of PCT which I'm only using Clomid at 40mg (plus support supps), my nipples have started to get itchy. After my 4wks on Clomid I was planning on taking econtrol for another 4wks.

Any suggestions? Anything to worry about? Is this normal?

Thanks!
Just go ahead and start E-Control now (3 caps daily - am, mid-day, pm).

Thanks, I'll start econtrol now.

Do you know if Msten is causing the itchiness or the clomid?

Should I have taken nolva instead? Just want to know for future cycles.

I thought Msten didn't aromatize so I wouldn't need to worry about gyno? Or would gyno still be an issue even with Msten?

By the way it's only itchy no pain or puffyness. Itchiness started 2-3 days ago, two weeks after starting clomid.

Also I've seen it suggested on this forum to take econtrol after clomid. Is there a reason for doing this versus taking it while on clomid?

I'm assuming your suggestion is to still take my 40mg of clomid with econtrol (1 cap 3 times a day).

Thanks.

Neither the M-sten or the Clomid is causing the itchiness directly. Your natural test levels are low and your estrogen levels are high from coming off cycle.....hence the itchy nipples and why EB suggested you start E-control now.

Clomid will work just fine for the future but maybe try Nolva next time to see how it works for you. I would suggest having some Nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms appear(on cycle, during and post PCT) no matter which SERM you choose for PCT.

Even non aromatizing steroids can indirectly lead to gyno because they fuck with your hormonal axis which leads to unbalanced hormones.........especially once you stop taking them.

I personally always use an AI during and for weeks beyond PCT. Controlling estrogen when coming off cycle is always a good thing.

EB is suggesting exactly what you stated above.

Keep us posted!

Last edited:
Neither the M-sten or the Clomid is causing the itchiness directly. Your natural test levels are low and your estrogen levels are high from coming off cycle.....hence the itchy nipples and why EB suggested you start E-control now.

Clomid will work just fine for the future but maybe try Nolva next time to see how it works for you. I would suggest having some Nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms appear(on cycle, during and post PCT) no matter which SERM you choose for PCT.

Even non aromatizing steroids can indirectly lead to gyno because they fuck with your hormonal axis which leads to unbalanced hormones.........especially once you stop taking them.

I personally always use an AI during and for weeks beyond PCT. Controlling estrogen when coming off cycle is always a good thing.

EB is suggesting exactly what you stated above.

Keep us posted!
This..all of this. :)

Back