• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safest Recomp cycle?

PL8TES

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to do a recomp/mini cut and boost my lifts a bit.

Need some advice on this cycle. Trying to keep it as safe as possible on the liver. Would like to stick to an OTC PCT if I can.

Running cycle support the entire time along with fish oils/vitamins.

Epi Andro
4/6/6/6/6/6

Epi Tren
0/0/2/2/2/2

I might up the dose of the epi tren if no sides come up.

PCT
Erase pro 1 cap a day for the last week of my cycle, then up to two caps for the next 3 weeks, slowly taper off.
Anabeta for 4 weeks

Or should I just run an all in one pct?

or...

E control+ultra male?

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, PL8TES

That's not enough Epi-Tren... a complete waste at that dose and cycle length. I'd recommend at least 4 caps for 6wks.. possibly up to 6 caps if you don't have any severe sides... which more than likely you will not.

Also Epi-Andro need not be tapered, cycle it at 6 caps daily throughout the entire cycle.

As for an OTC PCT, I cannot recommend that, as you're stacking 3 steroids and running them at increased dosages and cycle lengths. A SERM is the best, safest, and most effective way to recover your HPTA. There's simply not a good answer you could come up with not to run one... unless you're allergic to the compound of course, in which case there's 3 other SERMs to choose from. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, PL8TES

That's not enough Epi-Tren... a complete waste at that dose and cycle length. I'd recommend at least 4 caps for 6wks.. possibly up to 6 caps if you don't have any severe sides... which more than likely you will not.

Also Epi-Andro need not be tapered, cycle it at 6 caps daily throughout the entire cycle.

As for an OTC PCT, I cannot recommend that, as you're stacking 3 steroids and running them at increased dosages and cycle lengths. A SERM is the best, safest, and most effective way to recover your HPTA. There's simply not a good answer you could come up with not to run one... unless you're allergic to the compound of course, in which case there's 3 other SERMs to choose from. ;)

This is my first cycle in general, I'm starting out low just to get a feel for it before adding on more.

How about just doing 3 caps to be safe? I haven't done nearly enough research on epi tren yet, but I have a friend that used regular trenbolone and had horrible sides. He was completely paranoid and sweating 24/7 on it. Said it was the worst experience of his life. I'm not expecting wild results out of this cycle, just want to bring out some vascularity, dry up, and throw a little weight onto my lifts.

Anything else that I should look into running with epiandro instead of epitren?

This is my first cycle in general, I'm starting out low just to get a feel for it before adding on more.

How about just doing 3 caps to be safe? I haven't done nearly enough research on epi tren yet, but I have a friend that used regular trenbolone and had horrible sides. He was completely paranoid and sweating 24/7 on it. Said it was the worst experience of his life. I'm not expecting wild results out of this cycle, just want to bring out some vascularity, dry up, and throw a little weight onto my lifts.

Anything else that I should look into running with epiandro instead of epitren?
Imho Epi-Tren is not comparable to trenbolone. That said, 4 caps is the minimum I would run the Epi-Tren. Otherwise, I'd go for 3 caps Halo Extreme stacked with the Epi-Andro.

Imho Epi-Tren is not comparable to trenbolone. That said, 4 caps is the minimum I would run the Epi-Tren. Otherwise, I'd go for 3 caps Halo Extreme stacked with the Epi-Andro.

How would epitren compare to halo extreme in regards to sides? Both would give nice results, so I'm not too worries about that. Considered running halo solo a while ago, but ended up holding off.

How would epitren compare to halo extreme in regards to sides? Both would give nice results, so I'm not too worries about that. Considered running halo solo a while ago, but ended up holding off.
Halo is lighter on sides...

Epi-Tren is a stacked product.. a methyl and a progesterone.. it will have more sides to accompany it and would not typically be a first product recommendation from myself.

As someone who did my first PH cycle with an "OTC PCT" (which is not a real PCT), I can say you will most likely lose everything you've gained while on cycle. I pretty much did. This time I did the same cycle, got the Noval like everyone on the forums said and 11 days in to PCT I have kept my hardness, size, and actually increased vascularity since I'm cutting. I've lost maybe 10-20% density but this is expected.

I too was skeptical if the liquid form Noval on some random website was real. But 11 days in I have been very pleased with my results. I highly recommend keeping serious about your diet (and cardio if cutting) when on PCT as that will make most of the difference.

Edit: So what I'm trying to say is hardcore peptides is legit and has worked well for me. You will regret it if you don't use it, because I'm sure you worked hard during your cycle and want to keep most of your gains.

As someone who did my first PH cycle with an "OTC PCT" (which is not a real PCT), I can say you will most likely lose everything you've gained while on cycle. I pretty much did. This time I did the same cycle, got the Noval like everyone on the forums said and 11 days in to PCT I have kept my hardness, size, and actually increased vascularity since I'm cutting. I've lost maybe 10-20% density but this is expected.

I too was skeptical if the liquid form Noval on some random website was real. But 11 days in I have been very pleased with my results. I highly recommend keeping serious about your diet (and cardio if cutting) when on PCT as that will make most of the difference.

Edit: So what I'm trying to say is hardcore peptides is legit and has worked well for me. You will regret it if you don't use it, because I'm sure you worked hard during your cycle and want to keep most of your gains.

I'll go with the liquid tamoxifen/nolva. Any reason to go with clomid instead?

Will also probably go with the 3 caps of halo a day and up it if needed.

Last edited:
So here it is.

Cycle support 2-3 caps a day
Fish oil 3g a day
Multi every day

Epiandro
4/6/6/6/6/6

Halo
2/3/3/3/3/3

Erase if I get any high estrogen levels coming in

PCT:
First 7 days nolva 40mg, then 20mg for another 5-6 weeks. Using this to try to kill off my pre existing gyno.
Erase+test booster after nolva.

Any point in running osta rx in pct?

So here it is.

Cycle support 2-3 caps a day
Fish oil 3g a day
Multi every day

Epiandro
4/6/6/6/6/6

Halo
2/3/3/3/3/3

Erase if I get any high estrogen levels coming in

PCT:
First 7 days nolva 40mg, then 20mg for another 5-6 weeks. Using this to try to kill off my pre existing gyno.
Erase+test booster after nolva.

Any point in running osta rx in pct?
Osta is not for PCT. It's counter productive and suppressive to PCT.

Run the Epi-Andro at 6 caps and Halo at 3 caps for the 6wks straight... no reason to start lower and then up it, this will create fluctuating blood levels and could lead to some sides...

Drop the Erase from the ON cycle - neither Halo nor Epi-Andro aromatize, so it's completely unnecessary. Keep in mind, a little estrogen is a GOOD thing and is necessary not only for your joints/tendons but also for maximal muscle growth.

As for PCT, again, no tapering. Don't forget to use Advanced Cycle Support with your PCT as nolva is toxic as well.

Osta is not for PCT. It's counter productive and suppressive to PCT.

Run the Epi-Andro at 6 caps and Halo at 3 caps for the 6wks straight... no reason to start lower and then up it, this will create fluctuating blood levels and could lead to some sides...

Drop the Erase from the ON cycle - neither Halo nor Epi-Andro aromatize, so it's completely unnecessary. Keep in mind, a little estrogen is a GOOD thing and is necessary not only for your joints/tendons but also for maximal muscle growth.

As for PCT, again, no tapering. Don't forget to use Advanced Cycle Support with your PCT as nolva is toxic as well.

The erase is just on hand in case I get some estrogen high natural estrogen production. Not running it constantly, just having it on hand.

As for the tapering nolva, I planned it to run it high for a week then taper off. This seems to be the most effective method I could find of eliminating pre existing gyno that I've had since I was young. Am I trying to kill two birds with one stone here? Should I just run it 20mg a day then try to get rid of the gyno at a later time?

I have a couple bottles of cycle support on hand. Already started running it and will continue throughout pct.

40mg of Nolva simply isn't necessary, even for gyno prevention/treatment.

I'll back it down to 20 then and just run it longer. Is this worth a shot or just a waste of time? It's from puberty. Letro and nolva seem to be the best bet at shrinking it.

One other question. How will vascularity be on cycle? I'm not a very vascular person in general, no matter low low my BF% gets. Some extra veins running across shoulders/biceps would be a nice touch.

Any reason for me to run a couple caps or 4 andro or 1 andro alongside this, or should just I let the halo/epiandro do their thing?

One other question. How will vascularity be on cycle? I'm not a very vascular person in general, no matter low low my BF% gets. Some extra veins running across shoulders/biceps would be a nice touch.

Any reason for me to run a couple caps or 4 andro or 1 andro alongside this, or should just I let the halo/epiandro do their thing?

Anyone?

Just started the cycle a couple of days ago. Feeling warm. Not much else yet obviously.

Update. Strength has skyrocketed and is continuing to increase at an outrageous pace. Scale has increased 8lbs already, but this is likely water weight.

Update. Strength has skyrocketed and is continuing to increase at an outrageous pace. Scale has increased 8lbs already, but this is likely water weight.

Great! keep us updated!

Great! keep us updated!

Approximately two weeks in and my CGBP has already gone up 6 reps. Vascularity increased too. No difference in pumps, but I'm starting to get some lower back pumps here and there.

The only real problem though is I'm starting to get sick. Could this be related to the cycle? I'm never sick, so it has me wondering.

Kind of an odd thing happened yesterday. Was making a bunch of food and got a MONSTROUS delt pump from flipping things repeatedly. The pump was so tight that it literally hurt.

Why can't I get these pumps in the gym now?!?!?

My epitren pumps are in the shoulders now they keep moving around, and these shoulder ones really hurt.

Strength is continuing to go up. Squats are up 50lbs, seated barbell press has gained 30.

Back