• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Some First Timer Questions

NuclearFire

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post. I signed up for the forums today even though I have been searching and browsing for a long time. I have never taken any products before, limiting myself only to protein powder. I currently am 34 years old, 5’7”, and weigh about 145. I am lean and have gotten quite strong, but I want to increase the volume of my muscles and build mass without adding any body fat.

I would like to follow the expert advice and start with the Beginner’s Stack of Epi-Andro and Halo Extreme, but have the following questions:

1. The Beginner’s Cycle - http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=32 - lists weeks 1 - 6, then weeks 9 - 12. Do I take nothing on weeks 7 - 8?

2. Would it make sense to add M-Sten or substitute one of the other compounds for it? It is the only one that lists “Fuller Muscles” in the description. Should I add/substitute anything else? Cost is irrelevant – I want to do this right and try to see the most gains while staying safe.

3. Nutrition. How many calories should I add to my regular diet? Do I need to increase it by a whole 1000 calories?

4. Protein Shakes. Should I continue using them as well? I use Dymatize Elite XT. Is there something better that will fit my goals?

Thanks!

Hello,

This is my first post. I signed up for the forums today even though I have been searching and browsing for a long time. I have never taken any products before, limiting myself only to protein powder. I currently am 34 years old, 5’7”, and weigh about 145. I am lean and have gotten quite strong, but I want to increase the volume of my muscles and build mass without adding any body fat.

I would like to follow the expert advice and start with the Beginner’s Stack of Epi-Andro and Halo Extreme, but have the following questions:

1. The Beginner’s Cycle - http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=32 - lists weeks 1 - 6, then weeks 9 - 12. Do I take nothing on weeks 7 - 8?

2. Would it make sense to add M-Sten or substitute one of the other compounds for it? It is the only one that lists “Fuller Muscles” in the description. Should I add/substitute anything else? Cost is irrelevant – I want to do this right and try to see the most gains while staying safe.

3. Nutrition. How many calories should I add to my regular diet? Do I need to increase it by a whole 1000 calories?

4. Protein Shakes. Should I continue using them as well? I use Dymatize Elite XT. Is there something better that will fit my goals?

Thanks!
Hello NuclearFire, Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums

Thank you for pointing out the error in weeks 7 and 8, that was a typo and I have corrected it.

Hold off on the M-Sten for a second cycle, you will notice improved muscle fullness and increased density with the halo extreme however it will not be quite as harsh in terms of sides... which is a good thing for a first time go. I have another cycle you can use as a second go that includes M-Sten when you're ready for that.

As far as calories are concerned, the hormones will help you build muscle with less calories than you would normally need naturally. If you want the gains to be lean, I'd suggest starting at a 300 calories for the first week, see how you gain from that, and then increase by 100 calories every 3 - 4 days till you reach your desired rate of gain. Any protein is suitable, so long as it's low in sugar.

Thank you very much for your advice. I will order the supplements early next week and will report on my progress once I start with them. I am quite excited!

I have an additional question. It hasn't occurred to me until now that there may be interactions between the supplements and my medications. I did much Googling and it appears that there is no interaction with Buspirone, but Bupropion (Wellbutrin) may cancel out the effects of Nolvadex. Is there some alternative to the Nolvadex that I can take?

The doctor said that I will be off the Wellbutrin in a few months, but I really want to start my cycle soon because I only have a few months until my work schedule gets really intense.

I have an additional question. It hasn't occurred to me until now that there may be interactions between the supplements and my medications. I did much Googling and it appears that there is no interaction with Buspirone, but Bupropion (Wellbutrin) may cancel out the effects of Nolvadex. Is there some alternative to the Nolvadex that I can take?

Clomid @ 50mg daily would work just fine as well.

Back