• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about super dmz 2 !!

MouraBullies

Registered
Reaction score
GOOD EVENING GUYS , I BEEN READING OVER AND OVER ABOUT THE SUPER DMZ , THE PROS AND CONS ABOUT IT .. IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT 1 THING AND THAT IS THAT I SAW IN SOME CASES IT SHUT DOWN THE PRODUCTION OF TESTERONE IN YOUR BODY , WOULD IT BE A GOOD IDEA START THE CYCLE OF SUPER DMZ AND AT THE SAME TIME STAR A CYCLE OF TEST 250 , SO IN THAT CASE THERE NO PROBLEM ? WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE TOUGHT OF YOU GUYS ? THANKS IN ADVANCE :eek:

GOOD EVENING GUYS , I BEEN READING OVER AND OVER ABOUT THE SUPER DMZ , THE PROS AND CONS ABOUT IT .. IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT 1 THING AND THAT IS THAT I SAW IN SOME CASES IT SHUT DOWN THE PRODUCTION OF TESTERONE IN YOUR BODY , WOULD IT BE A GOOD IDEA START THE CYCLE OF SUPER DMZ AND AT THE SAME TIME STAR A CYCLE OF TEST 250 , SO IN THAT CASE THERE NO PROBLEM ? WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE TOUGHT OF YOU GUYS ? THANKS IN ADVANCE :eek:
No matter what hormonal compound you use, your natural testosterone is going to be suppressed. Even if you use synthetic testosterone, your natural testosterone is going to be SUPPRESSED. There's no way around it brother. That said, adding some test e or cyp help aid any cycle, or alternatively, you could utilize Epi-Andro in place of test.

Several guys that post here are on Testosterone replacement therapy including myself and SDMZ 3.0 is an excellent oral to stack with Testosterone. I have not heard a single guy on TRT say it wasn't a great cycle. I would absolutely use them together brother.

Back