• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ 3.0 1 cap a day

Superdutydiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello to all. This is my first post so if this has been asked before I apologize. I am in my 1st week of dmz 3.0 and have decided to use only 1 cap a day for my 1st 4 week cycle. I am taking the entire stack and was wondering if a serm should still be used for pct since I'm using only 1 capsule a day ?

Hello to all. This is my first post so if this has been asked before I apologize. I am in my 1st week of dmz 3.0 and have decided to use only 1 cap a day for my 1st 4 week cycle. I am taking the entire stack and was wondering if a serm should still be used for pct since I'm using only 1 capsule a day ?
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums brother. A serm is most definitely needed, it matters not that you're only taking 1 cap, you're stacking 3 VERY strong steroids together.

Thank you for the quick response. I kinda figured that was going to be the case. Which serm would you recommend and at what dosage ? I plan to order from hardcore peptides but I'm not sure which serm I should get.

Thank you for the quick response. I kinda figured that was going to be the case. Which serm would you recommend and at what dosage ? I plan to order from hardcore peptides but I'm not sure which serm I should get.
Nolva at 20mg for 4wks. Theres a discount in my siggy ;)

Nolva at 20mg for 4wks. Theres a discount in my siggy ;)

We are talking about PCT correct? Just need clarification on weather to run Nolva for PCT or during the cycle. Thanks.

Back