• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Sdmz3 or alpha 1 max

You've been here long enough, do you really need to ask that question

Ha. I'm thinking sdmz3 but I have yet to run either, I here that sdmz3 I great but the effect doses are questionable. Whereas a standalone of alpha you can max the dose without risking overdosing another compound. That's where I'm back and corth

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sdmz3.0 hands down

Ha. I'm thinking sdmz3 but I have yet to run either, I here that sdmz3 I great but the effect doses are questionable. Whereas a standalone of alpha you can max the dose without risking overdosing another compound. That's where I'm back and corth

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Idk anyone who questions the dosing of the ingredients in 3.0

Any 3 of the compounds in 3.0 could be run individually at 20mg and provide excellent results on their own.

Alpha 1 max is the only ph that whooped my ass. I could barely run it at 20. The lethargy was unbearable even on test. That's what made me weary of Sdmz3.0 with 20mg of alpha daily. But no problem with it

SDMZ 3.0 is an IML product. IML only uses the highest quality raws. No bathtub designers here =)

Back