• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unopened Shelf Life

Trimble

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a shelf life to any of the products. I recently had surgery and won't be able to life my upper body until mid August or September but I would like to take advantage of the 20% off spring sale. If I order today, April 30th, would products be fine if I don't open them until September? Any insight is helpful thank you

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a shelf life to any of the products. I recently had surgery and won't be able to life my upper body until mid August or September but I would like to take advantage of the 20% off spring sale. If I order today, April 30th, would products be fine if I don't open them until September? Any insight is helpful thank you
They'll last YEARS stored in a dark, dry place like a cabinet or closet.

Although not directly comparable, is there any data on long-term storage of PH/DS? I'm talking, 10, 15, even 20 years. They've done studies on some medicines that showed even after 20 years the potency was only reduced by a fraction.

Although not directly comparable, is there any data on long-term storage of PH/DS? I'm talking, 10, 15, even 20 years. They've done studies on some medicines that showed even after 20 years the potency was only reduced by a fraction.

Same exact thing... Degradation is minimal with most compounds even well over a decade

I doubt there is any data on such a thing. All compounds degrade over time and I am willing to bet that even after 5-10 years of storing most ph/ds correctly they will barely lose any potency. @20 years im fairly sure significant degradation will occur.

On a side note....some medications will actually become toxic beyond the expiration date(some anti-biotics). So when it comes to those types of products stick to the manufacturers exp date.

Orals last a long time past the expiration date if stored in a cool dry place out of sunlight.

Should be good to go brother.

Back