• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Problems with super dmz

beastmodenation

Registered
Reaction score
So it's day 5 week one of my dmz cycle and there's no other way to put it this shit is the real deal. Iv gained 5 pounds of pure muscle already I just can't believe it. But now for the down side you feel like shit while on this cycle. Today was a very rough day I over slept and missed my workout I get out of bed run downstairs down a salmon pattie and a dmz pill I get to work and my stomach starts killing me like I was puke everywhere so I leave work get home and make myself throw up then I pass out and woke up just now and have a throbbing head ache. My blood pressure is fine but my heart rate is up a little wtf is going on? Can't be my diet or water intake

When i ran the DMZ3, I noticed that i had a headache very often... but never did i yack while on it... what kind of diet do you have and what is your water intake like?

I noticed that if i did not drink enough STRAIGHT h2o, i would cramp and feel meh...

Back