• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ostra Rx for 8 weeks with questions.

quie2droid

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I started Ostra Rx with one bottle at 3 caps a day and liked how I was feeling so I decided to get another bottle to keep the cycle at 8 weeks. I know you get a lot of these questions about PCT, but do I really need that after 8 weeks? I don't feel any side effects at all. I am getting great pumps when I work out, great sleep, and feel good. My libido did not go up at all like some experience. I am 46, 6'0 191 at this point. I felt like this was mild enough for my first experience, and would like to keep running this as I'm not sure about running something like Halo. Any words of advice are really appreciated.

PCT may not be needed. Some guys bounce back quick especially if they have some fat in their diet while entering PCT as your body needs cholesterol to make testosterone. Because Osta is pretty mild and due to the support sups in it you may be fine but Its always good to have a strategy in case you crash. I would keep a SERM or Ultra Male on hand brother.

I would run a PCT personally. Why risk losing any gains you have made? SERM's are inexpensive and very effective. 50mg Clomid daily for a couple of weeks would get your natural test levels up quickly enough to preserve gains and avoid any crash that may be awaiting you once you are finished with the Osta.

I definitely have enough of the good fat in my diet. We are big on the whole eggs, whole milk, and real butter in our diet. Do you guys think ultra male or clomid would be the best? I noticed ultra male is out of stock so that might make the decision for me. Also, can I run ostra for more than 8 weeks?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Either PCT will work but Clomid would get your natty test levels up quicker.

http://hardcorepeptides.com/clomiphene-25-mg-x-60ml-62

Use the discount code in Heavyirons signature to get 20% off

You can run Osta for longer than 8 weeks. Tomorrow is the end of a 12 week cycle for me. Don't think Id go any longer than that though. Osta is good but DS/AAS are way better!:cool:
You should really give Halo or epi-andro a try next.

Solid advice in here!

Great advice in here from you guys and I really appreciate it. I decided to start with Ostra because I was a little nervous to run my first time on Halo or something like that. I didn't have huge gains on Ostra but really like what it did for me while I am on it. I haven't been real strict about my diet but running plenty of protein and fairly low on carbs. I went ahead and ordered Ultra Male off of Amazon as they had it in stock. I am going to break for 4-8 weeks and then either run Halo or back on Ostra for another run. I agree that after 6 weeks is when the Ostra seems the best but I am also 46 so that might be a factor also.

Back