• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on halo extreme stack?

rogue928

Registered
Reaction score
So I've been doing some research and this is what I came up with for my first go at this any suggestions would be awesome. I am stuck between these to even tho they are similar.
weeks 1-6
halo 3caps
4-andro 3 caps
advanced cycle support 3caps
weeks 7-10
serm
advanced cycle support 3 caps
ultra male 1 cap
weeks 10-12
e control 3 caps
advanced cycle support 3 caps
ultra male 1 cap

or

Weeks 1-6
halo x3
4-andro x3
advanced cycle support x3
ultra male x1
weeks 7-10
serm
ultra male x1
advanced cycle x3
e control x3

also for the serm clomid or novla and dosage?
any advice or suggestions would be awesome thank you

The first one, but consider epi-andro rather than 4-andro. It's a leaner, drier compound and doesn't aromatize like 4-andro does. I'm almost up to my 3rd week on halo and epiandro and I'm already seeing great strength gains and I'm up almost 10 lbs and I'm only halfway through

Great cycle, I ran it for 6 weeks, 3 pills of Halo Extreme and two of 4-Andro, put on 25lbs mostly clean too, im currently on my third week of PCT, no sides as yes, and keeping a good amount of my gains.

Great cycle, I ran it for 6 weeks, 3 pills of Halo Extreme and two of 4-Andro, put on 25lbs mostly clean too, im currently on my third week of PCT, no sides as yes, and keeping a good amount of my gains.
Nice!

Back