• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Formeron and Dermacrine

barbarian

Registered
Reaction score
I've been reading up a lot on Formeron and Dermacrine and people using it as part of their PCT and stacking them together. I imagine you'd use these with E-Control after you've done 4 weeks with Nolva?

All the reviews check out. I was just wondering if this would be worth the money or if it's just pissing my money away?

Depends on how much you use. Dermacrine is suppressive and so is formeron after 2 pumps. Neither are for pct

Fine. Dermacrine is a ph and over 2 pumps of formeron and it becomes a ph.

I would personally save them to use in-cycle; Dermacrine should be a good test-mimicking substitute (transdermal DHEA much more bioavailable than oral)
and the forme I guess is anti-estrogenic? maybe use on some aromatizing cycle, or PCT it up on low dose if ever needed

Hmm, you think it's worth paying the extra money to run on my next cycle? Anyone ever done this?

Meh...seems like a hassle. Of course, I'm stocked up on Epi-Andro and E-Control...no time for fancy sprays and what not.

at 10 bux a bottle of oral DHEA to ward off slight lethargy from testosterone defficiency it was worth it to me on my first cycle, and trans-dermal DHEA should be much more bioavailable than oral, so should work even better.... as far as the price, as eb mentioned there's definitely other options out there to do the same thing, perhaps cheaper

I don't doubt that it's effective. But money is tight. Weighing things out I think it's better just sticking with E-control and using that extra money towards my next cycle.

The transdermals are not always effective. I have heard numerous complaints that one batch is good and then next does nothing. I don't think these bathtub companies have perfected the carriers yet.

The transdermals are not always effective. I have heard numerous complaints that one batch is good and then next does nothing. I don't think these bathtub companies have perfected the carriers yet.

Black Lion is the only company I've heard consistently good reviews about. You're right that all the other companies are hit or miss that I've read about thus far. Like I said, I think it's more cost efficient to put that $80 that would go into 1 month of this stuff into my next cycle.

Black Lion is the only company I've heard consistently good reviews about. You're right that all the other companies are hit or miss that I've read about thus far. Like I said, I think it's more cost efficient to put that $80 that would go into 1 month of this stuff into my next cycle.

I would buy Nolva and SDMZ 3.0 with my money. Highly effective and reasonably priced.

I would buy Nolva and SDMZ 3.0 with my money. Highly effective and reasonably priced.

Yeah I'm actually going to do Epi-Andro (8 weeks), Halo (4 weeks), Msten (4 weeks) for my next cycle since it will only be my 2nd true cycle (I went to a test clinic for a months, but too damn expensive for the small amount I was getting). Adrenolin helped make the plan. Looking forward to it!

Hoping to bring out the big SDMZ 3.0 for my third!

Back