• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme stack or Deca drol stack?

Trimble

Registered
Reaction score
For my first cycle what would put on more muscle mass? The Halo Extreme stack or the Deca drol stack? I am currently 6'2" 190 Lbs I eat pretty healthy and lift five days a week, I will also add that I will be coming off of 4 months of no lifting due to surgery coming up in July. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

First things First... Good luck on your surgery! I hope it doesnt cause too much of a lay off, but 4 months is a long tome for someone who is a gym rat 6/7days a week.

Second, what is your cycle history? Is this your first?

This information will definitely help, since Halo is milder yet still extremely effective. I personally have never used Deca Drol, although i do want too... so I cannot comment on the effectiveness of it, but from all of the logs and reviews i have seen on it, it is a good bulking/lean bulking agent, all based on nutrition of course!

I meant for when I do start lifting again consistently, I forgot to throw that in there sorry

Yes this will be my first, I will not start the cycle until I have started lifting again consistently and until I feel like my surgery has recovered well

Back