• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IS OSTA RX ok

toryandapril

Registered
Reaction score
I am wondering about he OSTA RX supp and would like some feed back . I am in the Military and want to avoid the pro-hormone stuff. I am a long time user of the AM RX and UM RX supps and I really cant complain of their effectiveness if cycled every 6 weeks or so. I am 40 so the extra natural test boost helps me out by using these two products. To my questions, bottom line is I dont want to show up positive for anythhing on a test if I am tested for a performance enhancing drug AKA/steroids/pro hormones etc. etc. PRO Hormones are not allowed in the military so my question is will OSTA RX be ok for me?

Also, Does Iron Mag Labs still ship to FPO AP? Im stuck over here in Afganistan and I remember ordering from them before but seems the website now states to use orbit. I wanted to try the IM protein blend but orbit doesnt have it on their web site. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity.

Androgen receptor activation

Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle.

So in essence, SARMs such as MK-2866 causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as non-steroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

I'm not sure about the protein, sorry

copied this from another thread with just about the same question, this was HeavyIron's response;

Osta at the recommended dose should not effect LH output but at higher doses its likely.

Ultra male boosts hormones using natural ingredients however it does effect your hormones.

Osta and Ultra male are NOT designer steroids or pro hormones if that's what you are asking brother.

copied this from another thread with just about the same question, this was HeavyIron's response;

Osta at the recommended dose should not effect LH output but at higher doses its likely.

Ultra male boosts hormones using natural ingredients however it does effect your hormones.

Osta and Ultra male are NOT designer steroids or pro hormones if that's what you are asking brother.

Spot on.

hey buddy, the standard 9 panel military drug test doesnt test for steriods. your co would have to request a special test which probably wouldnt happen due to cost. you should be fine. personally i wouldnt do ph/ds down range unless you know you arent going outside the wire for the duration of your cycle. plus its way to easy to get dehydrated out there. stay safe brother and come home soon!!!!

Sounds good and thanks for the advice and help. I have a bottle on its way from orbit. Dont get me wrong guys I would love to do a couple of cycles of the good stuff but (TO ME) its not worth the risk of a 20 + year career. Ill give osta a try and see how I react. Who knows, mabybe this stuff will give me that little extra bump im looking for in the gym. Thanks again for the support.

I've got a couple bros on DMZ in the Military & have no issue passing their drug testing.

Bro I am in the military and have done many ph cycles and never once been tested as one it is too expensive and secondly as long as you act like a big boy and keep your mouth silenced folks will get that suspicious or jealous as I have seen to mess with you. Everyone has already said enough on osta. Send me a pm if you want to discuss further brother!

i was wondering while on osta what kind of workout regiman would be more effective,would appreciate feedback.

i was wondering while on osta what kind of workout regiman would be more effective,would appreciate feedback.

Your current routine will suffice. Osta cuts well so a med weight high volume routine would be a nice fit.

Back